01🐨

Y/N'S POV

AISH! It's been 2 years since i started going to this all-girls school here in Japan.  And wow, after I got 'stuck' at this school, I realized that I can fight verbally and physically. Because like every month, I kept getting bad record like beating up my girl classmates or whatever.... Oh by the way my name is KIM Y/N and I have two older brothers named, KIM SEUNGHUN and KIM JUNKYU

Anyway, today...I think I'm having ANOTHER record.

"YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME!! YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!! " Jessica, the School's 'queen bee',  yelled at me. Because I accidentally poured orange juice at her white shorts. Yes, we are sometimes allowed to wear anything at school.
"Seriously? Why should I respect you?" I asked then smirked, "BECAUSE I'M THE QUEEN OF THIS SCHOOL!" She yelled at me again. I can actually feel the anger in me. "Tsk.... Don't even say that to my face.", I said and tried to walk away but she pulled my arm to make me face her.

"HEY! Who the hell are you?! I bet that if i slap you once, you'll be on the ground crying for help. LOOK AT YOU!! You look so WEAK!" She said to me while slightly laughing. I looked at her back and I saw the other students gathering arround us. And I also saw Jessica's 'minions', and i also felt that one of Jessica's minions is behind me.

"So are you saying that I'm weak? You said that I'm an idiot?" I asked seriously while walking towards her, I can already sense that she is scared but she's not showing it, "--- And you said that if you slap me once, I will be on the ground? Haha, Try me you B*tch!" I continued, and after I said that,  she slapped be hard, I smirked because I kept standing there.

I saw her shock. "Haven't you see me fight before? " i asked her, she did not answer me. I'm pissed right now, "ANSWER ME! " I yelled. "No."
She said while shaking her head. I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and slapped her REALLY hard. I saw her lip bleeding and her cheek is swollen and red. "Wahh... Are you really the queen of this school?" I asked her. I saw her sit on the floor while sobbing. Tsk. She looks like a fool.

I looked at the other students that are also shocked about our fight. They really enjoy my fighting scenes huh?

"The show is over idiots. Go home now!" I said and walked to get my bag. Well, it is already late anyway, our classes ended 2 hours ago.

While I was walking to my apartment, I stopped by a café near the school. I need some coffee right now, that fight took some of my energy.