10🐨

Y/N's POV

The sound of my alarm woke me up. Arghhh..... Why?!?

I stood up and stretched my arms. I opened the curtains so the sunlight can shine inside of my room.

I picked my phone up. It's just 5:30 am. What the heck?!? Why is it so early?

Arghh... I just grabbed my towel then went to the bathroom. I want to play some music. I played Bigbang's 'Let's not fall in love'.  I stripped my clothes off. Then turn the shower on.

After some minutes, I finally finished my shower. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. Taeyang's 'Good Boy' is currently playing. "I am a good boy." someone sang outside of the bathroom. What the actual Fuck?

My eyes widened, what if dad sent another guy to get me again?  I gulped I reached for the door knob. I heard some guys talking and bickering. My body felt colder. Crap!!!

I twisted the door knob. I froze when I saw seven guys sitting at my bed.

"What the hell?!?!"

SEUNGHUN'S POV

We are just here at Y/N's apartment. I thought that her house was messy, but damn,  it's so clean. We're at Y/N's living room right now. There is a gray carpet in the middle of her living room. And there is a set of  couches. There's also some pictures and paintings hanging at the walls.

We are going to walk Y/N to her school. Just to protect her, we don't know when dad will send someone to get her.

"Yah... You're sister is kinda fancy." Byounggon hyung said in awe.

I woke the guys up too. "Hyung... Where are we? It's so early." Doyoung whined to me. After Doyoung showered and dressed up, he fell asleep again, so Byounggon hyung just carried him.

Yedam hugged my left arm while pouting, "Hyung~ Yedam wants to sleep~" He whined. Doyoung ran to me and hugged my right arm. "Yedamie is right hyung~ Doyoungie also wants to sleep~" He said while pouting. I saw Byounggon hyung and Hyunsuk laugh. While Junkyu is carrying Jihoon in his back.

"Aish. Stop it will you guys?" I softly said. "Then where are we?" Yedam and Doyoung asked me. "We're at Y/N's apartment. So you guys should wake up." I answered then smiled. 

They widened their eyes, and quickly sat properly. I just chuckled at their actions. I looked at Junkyu he's still standing up and carrying Jihoon on his back. Damn... Jihoon needs to wake up.

"Junkyu put Jihoon down." Byounggon hyung said. "He doesn't want to. When I try to put him down, he just whines." Junkyu answered. We laughed, Jihoon is like a baby.

"Aish... He's kinda heavy." Junkyu complained. "Try to put him down, it looks like he's in a deep sleep." Hyunsuk hyung suggested. So Junkyu nodded and tried to put Jihoon at the couch but... "Hyung~ Don't~" Jihoon whined.  We just laughed. Junkyu stomped his foot, and put Jihoon back at his back.

"How about I put him in Y/N's room?" Junkyu suggested. "Okay!!!" Yedam and Doyoung agreed. Not even waiting for our answeres. So we all stood up and walked to Y/N's room.

Doyoung opened the door and the bed was kinda messy. And there's music playing in her bathroom. I think she's showering. The guys sat down at her bed. While I was walking around and observing her room. It's kinda have an aesthetic vibe.