13🐨

Y/N's POV

Finally... The prof. came after two hours. Miss Watanabe Mirai is our prof. for today. She's also pretty young for a teacher.

"Okay... Good morning class." Miss Mirai greeted us. We all stood up and greeted her back. When we sat down Airi suddenly talked.

"Miss.. Can you tell about your nephew?" She asked. We all turned our heads to her. "What do you mean Miss Airi?" Miss Mirai asked.

"Haruto Watanabe." Airi answered. Haruto Watanabe? Who is he?

"Haruto is in Korea. He has a talent in rapping." Miss Mirai answered shortly. She avoided Airi's questions.

After an hour, the class ended. Now... It's lunch time! Yesssss...

Wait... I FORGOT MY LUNCH. ARGHHHH

I don't want to buy lunch at the canteen because the girls are there. And the cafeteria is filled with gossips.

I'm the only one that is in the classroom now. "Oppa~" I whined like a baby. "I wish my brothers were here." I whispered to myself.

" I'm soooo hungryyyy!" I yelled. I just sighed and rested my head on my arms. I should just distract myself with music.

I grabbed my phone and earpods. I played 'Beautiful' by Bazzi.

Hey~ beautiful, Beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful angel🎶
Love your imperfections, every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know🎶
So I just had to let you know🎶
The way that Gucci look on you
Amazing🎶

I just listened to the music. Maybe I should dance to this song. What should I do???

After some minutes. My classmates and prof. came. Finally.

Class, after, class. That's it. That's the only thing that happened to my day.

"Miss Y/N." Our last prof for the day, called me. "Yes ma'am?" I asked. "Do you have any siblings?" She asked. "Well... I have two older brothers." I answer.

Th students turned their heads to me. "Oh really? They must be good looking too." She said while smiling. Well.. I'm not bragging but, my brothers are really good looking.

"Mam.. Her brothers are so hot." One girl said. "Yeah!!" The others agreed. "Yah... How did you guys know about them?" I asked.

"Stalking." They answered me. I just nodded my head since I'm used to these things.

Our last prof. got out and the bell rung. Meaning it's the end of school classes. "Hey Y/N... Can you introduce me to your brother?" One girl said.

"Hey me too."

"Me too!"

"You girls are unfair! Me too!"

"Y/N... Introduce me to them!"

"Y/N... Pleaseeee~"

"Yeah Y/N... Please!!"

They all begged me to introduce them to my brothers but.. "No." I answered them. Then I left the room without saying anything else. They'll just make me mad.

I rummaged through my bag and found some extra clothes. I'm just gonna dance for maybe 3 hours. I just need to relax.

I went to the restroom and went inside of one of the cubicles. I took my clothes off and I put on my extra clothes.

Now I'm wearing black shorts and a gray oversized shirt . I also wrapped Junkyu oppa's hoodie on my waist.

I went out of the restroom and quickly ran to the Dance studio. I opened the door, and,  YES!!! I got it all to myself again!!