11🐨

Y/N's POV

Is he jealous or something? Wait... I shouldn't think like that!

"Yah... What is going on?" I laughed nervously.

I looked to my left and found Hyunsuk oppa. He's just staring at the three of us. I tapped his shoulder and he just turned his  his head and faced me. "Oppa... Can you switch seats with Yedam?" I asked.

"Yah.. What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Byounggon oppa asked the two boys glaring at each other. Doyoung and Yedam didn't answer, they just continued to glare at each other.

Hyunsuk oppa stood up and walked towards Yedam. And Junkyu oppa is just eating pancakes and looking at us like he's watching a dramatic Kdrama.

"Yedam-ah~" I called Yedam sweetly. He turned his head to me. I nervously smiled at him. I patted the empty seat beside me. Yedam stood up and sat next to me.

The atmosphere is not changing. Even a bit!!! "Why is it like this?" I slightly mumbled under my breath. "Y/N... What did you say?" Yedam asked me while eating his strawberry pancake. I just shook my head then smiled.

Good thing that Junkyu oppa and Jihoon oppa opened some topics. And Byounggon oppa also played some music.

I wanna follow where she goes🎶
I think about her and she knows it
I wanna let her take control
Cause everytime that she get close yeah🎶

Treat you better by Shawn Mendez is currently playing. And The guys are slightly dancing to the beat of the song. I just chuckled softly while eating.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I get the clean grapes from the fridge. I put them in a clean bowl, and after that, I walked and sat back to my seat.

They are bickering and laughing at something right now. I'm still here, sitting quietly while eating grapes. I looked at the time and it's already 6:41 am. So I stood up and was about to walk away when Seunghun oppa talked, "Y/N are you finish?" he asked me. I faced him and nodded my head.

I walked to my bedroom and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth and did my light makeup. I walked out of the bathroom... But when I walked out, I saw a guy laying at the edge of my bed.

The guy sat properly...and it's Yedam!!!  He has stained tears on his cheeks!! What should I do?!

I quickly sat down next to him. I let him rest his head on my shoulder. I also hugged him to calm him down. Why is he suddenly crying?

"Yedam." I called him. Even he was sobbing softly, he still turned his head to face to face me. When I saw him, I can tell that he's sad and angry at the same time.

"Yedam, what's wrong?" I asked him worriedly while wiping his tears. He didn't answer me, he just covered his face with his hands. He layed down again, but I can still hear his soft sobs.

What's really happening with Yedam?

YEDAM'S POV

WHAT SHOULD I SAY?! I can't stop crying.

I'm angry right now. I'm angry to myself.

Why am I jealous? Tsk... I shouldn't be jealous just because Y/N wants to sit with Doyoung. Right?

I mean... I can't be jealous because... I don't have the right.

Kim Y/N... Should I say I fell in love with her at first sight?

Yes. I like her. I like Kim Y/N. My tears can't stop falling because of my feelings.

"Yedam... What's wrong?" Y/N asked worriedly. Answer her Yedam!!!

I removed my hands from my face and stood up to face her. I wiped my tears first. "Yedam... Why were you crying?" She asked again. "Nothing... I just remembered someone." I reasoned. I don't want her to worry.

"Really?" She asked. I just smiled and nodded my head. She just smiled back too. I love that smile.

That smile can heal me. Her smile can remove all my pain. She's just too precious.

Can I make her fall for me?