06🐨

DOYOUNG'S POV

While I was walking around the streets here in Osaka, this random girl bumped into me.

I'm here in Japan with my hyungs. I was with Yedam hyung and Byounggon hyung a while ago, when they left me to buy FOOD. Seriously? Can't they wait until we got in our hotel.

Back to the story,  this girl bumped into. "I'm sorry" She softly said. Aigoo... She's pretty, my heart is pounding. Then suddenly she passed out.

"MISS!!" i yelled. I tried to wake her up by shaking her. I'm blushing now, because her face fell into my chest.  arghhh.. Doyoung focus!

"Miss? Wake up!!" I said.  Omy goshhh.... She's pale... What am I supposed to do?

"Yah Kim Doyoung, what are you doing with that girl." Byounggon hyung asked.

Yesssss..... They are back.

"I'm not doing anything! She just passed out. We need to get her to the hospital." I answered.

Yedam hyung hailed a taxi, good thing he knows Japanese! I carried the girl bridal style. We got in the taxi. Yedam hyung told the driver our location.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES...

We arrived at the hospital. I'm still carrying the girl bridal style. Jeez, this girl needs to gain some weight. She's really light.

I carefully placed her in the hospital bed. "Sirs, sit in the waiting area, we need to take care the patient." a nurse said in English.

We walked to the waiting area. We sit in the empty seats. It's really quite here.

"Hyung, where are the others?" Yedam hyung asked Byounggong hyung.

"Oh yeah... I forgot about them." Me and byounggon hyung said.  We laughed, aigooo. Where are my hyungs anyway?

SEUNGHUN'S POV

Here I am in Japan with my Friends and junkyu. Aishhh,  Jukyu eats too much. I wonder why he doesn't get fat. We're here in Japan, but Y/N doesn't know. I was about to call and tell her. But Junkyu stopped me, because he said that we should surprise her.

" Hyunsuk hyung! Junkyu hyung! Stop messing around." Jihoon complained. Aishh... These kids are so noisy.

We're here at a restaurant eating dinner. We're in the middle of eating when Junkyu started asking dumb questions. Now these three are arguing if a FISH DRINKS WATER!!!!

"Yah!" I strictly said. I glared at the three. Aishhh... They are so noisy. "Can you guys stop? Stop arguing in front of the food." I scolded them. The three of pouted. "Hyung we're sorry...." the three of them said. I'm still glaring at them. But they pouted again.

Aish!!! Seriously why are they cute?!

"Fine.... I forgive you guys. Just hurry up..." I said then looked away.

Wait... Where is Yedam.... And byounggong hyung.... And doyoung?

I grabbed my phone and called Yedam.

Bold---yedam
Italics---Seunghun

"Yah Bang Yedam!"

"arghhhh... Hyung why did you yell?"

" Where are you guys? You guys said you just wanted to go for a walk."

" Ummmm.... We're in the hospital now."

I panicked. I stopped.

" Why?  What are you guys doing in the hospital?"

The three looked at me. They stopped bickering.

" Hyung it's hard to explain on the phone... Just go here."

"Okay... But what hospital?"

"********** hospital"

I ended the call. "Guys let's go!" I told them...  Who the hell is in the hospital?