08🐨

Seughun's POV

I'm still waiting for Y/N... I looked at the restroom door and saw three girls on come in. Ehh whatever...

I heard loud crashes inside of the girl's restroom. What the heck is going on?

I just ignored it again... Aigoo... Why does she live alone? I am worried because, I know her skills. And I also know what she's capable of. And I'm also scared if she gets mad... She might use her skills.

Why did mom let her be alone? I grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram. Damn... It's been 20 minutes. Why is Y/N taking so long?

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone a stood in front of me. I looked at her, she's actually pretty but she's not my type.

"Hi! I'm Jessica Kang!" She introduced herself to me in Korean. She can speak Korean?

"Oh umm... Hi?" I answered her. Shit! Why is it so awkward?

She sat beside me. And started talking nonsense. Jeez... This girl is actually a flirt.

"By the way... Can I get your name?" She asked. I looked at her, and think for a while. She looked at me with a flirty look. Ewww...

"Kim Seughun." I answered her. Then faced my phone. She's annoying. It's obvious that she just wants to sleep with me.

"Ummm... Can I get your number? You're so cute!" She asked then pinched my cheeks softly. Eww...

"Ummm.. I don't know what to say..." I answered awkwardly. She just smirked... What the fuck?

"He won't be giving his number."

Y/n's POV

AISH... I'm so pissed right now. I came out of the restroom and I was disgusted about I'm seeing.

Why is the school's slut flirting with my brother?!

Aish!!  I walked towards them quickly.

"Can I get your number? You're so cute!" i heard her say. No Oppa!!!  Nooooo!!!

"Ummm... I don't know what to say.."  Seunghun oppa said...

That's it!!! I've had enough of this girl! She's just a girl that wants to sleep with my brother!!!

"He won't be giving you his number." I said with a blank face. They both looked at me. Jessica froze on her spot.

" I just fought three of your minions. I might have more fun..." I said then smirked.  I walked towards Jessica the grabbed her by her collar. I saw a tear fall out of her eyes.

"Y-y/n..." She called me but I didn't budge.

"Yah.... Can you girls stop?" I asked then looked her at her "Can you girls stop pretending that you are strong enough or stronger, even if you already know that you are broken." I strictly said. "You'll just get hurt in the end." I continued

"You guys are just fooling yourselves." I said the smirked.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Seunghun Oppa glaring at me. I just sighed then released Jessica from my grip. She quickly took that chance to take a breath.

"Go home." I said then rolled my eyes. She quickly ran away. I faced Seunghun oppa. I know he knows what I can do.

"Oh come on Oppa... I was having fun." I explained.

"Aish... Let's go back." He said then pulled me by my arm. We arrived at the table we were sitting at, and the guys were just bickering and laughing.

But the guys shut up when they saw us two. Seunghun oppa made me sit down. I just pout and looked at Junkyu oppa.

"Yah what happened to you?" He asked while looking at my lips. I stopped pouting and looked away.

"Y/N give me your wallet. I'll just pay." Seughun oppa said so I gave my wallet to him. After that he left to pay for the food.

I heard Junkyu oppa sigh. The guys suddenly bacame quite. I don't like it...

"Yah... You guys can talk or bicker if you want... I won't mind." I said then rested my head on my arms.

I felt someone sit beside me. I looked at that person and saw Jihoon-ssi.

"Hi Jihoon-ssi..." I greeted him softly. He just smiled and looked at me. "Does your lip hurt?" He asked. I looked at him in the eyes but he looked away. "It's still bleeding..." Jihoon-ssi continued.

So I raised my hand to touch my bottom lip. But he grabbed my hand.

"Don't." He said then grabbed a clean tissue and wiped my bottom lip softly. After he wiped it, he just looked at me and smiled again.

He leaned in to my ear and whispered. "Just call me 'Oppa' too. Let's drop the formilarities Y/N." He whispered.

I suddenly felt the chills. What the fuck?

"Yah Park Jihoon! Get away from my sister." Junkyu oppa suddenly yelled and pulled me closer to him.

Jihoon oppa just smirked for some reason. I saw that Seughun oppa is coming towards us, so I sat properly.

Seunghun oppa threw my wallet at me. "Yah. Go home." He said. I just looked at Junkyu oppa. He seems confused too.

So I just nodded then fixed my things. I stood up from my seat, I was about to walk away when Junkyu oppa grabbed my hand.

He grabbed a black hoodie from his bagpack, and handed it to me. "Huh? What is this for?" I asked. "Wrap this arround your waist. Your skirt is kinda short." He explained... Hehehe... It's true, my skirt is kinda uncomfortable. So I grabbed it then wrapped it around my waist.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. And thanks for the food." The other guys yelled. I just smiled at the and waved my hand.

I walked peacefully. And arrived at my apartment.