04🐨

Continuation of the flashback.

Y/n's POV

I'm walking to school. I know that they will call me to the principal's office. And suspened me for 2 weeks. See?  I know it.... That always happen.

I went inside of our classroom. Everyone became quiet when I came. Good thing they know. I'm not in the mood for their sh*ts right now. I grabbed my phone and my ear buds. I saw that they are straring at me. I glared at them, and they quickly turned their heads to something else, and they pretended they were not staring at me.

The teacher came inside. Her name is Hiroki Inori, she's pretty young for a teacher. Miss Inori looked at me before looking at the other students. She probably wanted to see my cheek. It's just a scratch so I didn't need to put a bandage on it.

Miss Inori started the class. I took my my notebook out since I needed to take some notes. Even if I have some bad records, I always have good grades. I'm not bragging but.... I'm actually smart.

I started to take some notes about physics, since that is our first subject in school.

In the middle of the class, somebody knocked on the door and opened it.

"Excuse me, but the school's principal wants to see Miss Kim Y/N"

CR*P!!! It's the principal's secretary. Hahaha. I stood up from my seat and went with her.

Me and Miss Yuki(principal's assistant) are just walking in the halls to the office.

After a few minutes, we arrived. Miss Yuki opened the door and I saw the girls from yesterday's incident. Some of them has bruises of their arms and faces. But the leader has a cast on her arm. Wahahahaha!! I broke her arm?!?!  Really?  I wanna laugh so loud!!!

I saw them seating in the round table.  So I seated at the empty seat. I looked at the principal then the girls. I smirked at the view.... Haha haha.

"What were you thinking Miss Y/N?"  The principal strictly asked. I don't mind if she yells at me right now.

"I was just in the mood in beating people up." I answered then smirked. This such a waste of time. They act like this is the first time I had a record.

"Miss.... I know that I will be responsible for this mess." I started and looked at the principal. She's just trying to hold her anger.

" Their parents are angry. They even want to talk to your mother. But you are here,  not even defending yourself! Why don't you try to talk and defend yourself." She said to me. Seriously?!?! Their parents want to talk to my mom?!  Haha haha.... She can't even make the time to talk or smile to me!

"Even if I defend my self.... Will you listen?" I asked. Her expression suddenly changed. "Answer me Mam. Please don't act like this is the first time I had a record in this school." I said with a blank expression.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards the door. But I stopped and turned around. "You guys don't need to remind me that I will be suspended for 2 weeks. I already know. And also.... If their parents want to talk to my Mother, just try to call her. It will be a miracle if she comes."

I said then turned to the door.  I walked out of that room. " Why don't you try to talk and defend yourself?" those words still run in my mind. Why would do that? I would just waste my voice. What's the point of fighting properly when someone already won by not fighting properly.

I know that the principal only wants money.

A/N: Hope you love it!!!