02🐨

Chapter 2-- Coffee

Y/n's POV

I entered the café and ordered a vup of iced americano. I sat on the table by the café's window. While waiting, my brother, jukyu oppa, called me.

A/N: italics---Y/N
Bold--- Junkyu
"hello? Oppa how are you guys?"

" KIM Y/N!!!!"
I moved my phone to the side and groaned. Why does he have to yell.

"Ughh... Oppa! Why do have to shout at me? It hurts my ears you know?!"

I heard him laugh at the other line. Seriously?!?!

"Why did you call anyway? Did something happen there in Korea?"

"ummm, no. Is mom there with you? "

"No. Of course she's not here, she's always busy with our company" I said and sighed.

" Well you can't do anything about that.... You need to get used to it."

After he said that, I can tell that our conversation got really serious.

"But.... I think the school called her last week."

"Really? Why?"

I just sighed and think if i will tell him about the another 'incident' that happened last week.

"Well... Another incident happened last week, hehe"

I laughed nervously. Because I don't want my brothers to be mad at me. Because it was actually scary. I can hear him sigh at the other line. I saw the waiter coming towards me. I cleared my throat when the waiter gave me my order. I took a sip first. I'm so nervous!

" Oppa,are you still there? I want to say sorry. Please don't be mad"

" I'm not mad. But, why?"

"It's just another fight.. But i didn't start it this time!"

"Aigoo... Fine. You're forgiven. Oh, I think i gotta go!"

"Oh okay... Byebye!"

" Byee, I love youuuu Y/N"

I just chuckled and said "i love you" too. My gosh.. Good thing that Seunghun oppa wasn't there. If he was there, he would yell and scold me for hours.

But still, that incident was still awesome. I got a lot of trouble for that one.