Reality

Jiang Cheng slowly opened his eyes and felt his body is heavy. He frowned, then slowly sat up. His long black hair slowly slid to his shoulder and back, like an elegantly waterfall of ink showering him. He looked at his wrist and felt it with his fingers. Then, the back of his hand. He could still feel the forehead ribbon around his wrist, and Lan Xichen's gentle kiss on his knuckles. He took a deep breath and felt his neck. I... he thought as he felt his body burning again. He saw he's only wearing his inner thin robes. He had a high fever, and his right-hand man took care of him. He also told him, too, that the GusuLan sect junior disciples and sect leader left together with Jin Ling – leaving Jiang Cheng alone to recuperate. He just nodded to him and went back to his sleep. However, this time he couldn't even sleep.

He had a beautiful dream, a very wonderful dream. Lan Xichen told him he loves him, and even made an oath – making them both married after he made an oath, too, after they made love in his (JC) room. Remembering it made his face flushed. He could still feel every touch... every kisses Lan Xichen gave him as if he worshipped his body... "Argh!" he groaned and covered his burning face. I can't believe I had a wet dream – and of Lan Xichen's! He felt his whole body went red. He shook his head violently as he dressed up in his casual clothes, then left with his hair down.

Today, there's no training for the disciples and they all took their day off since their sect leader is sick

Today, there's no training for the disciples and they all took their day off since their sect leader is sick. Jiang Cheng paved his way to the pavilion on the lake. He looked at it, then remembered the dream that he had before of that wonderful dream – Lan Xichen was bathed in blood after he impaled himself out of guilt of what he did to Jin Guangyao. He (JC) repeatedly begged him not to hurt himself more, but... it was a nightmare – not a dream. Lan Xichen... he died before his eyes and his body fell on him (JC).

When he knew what happened to the Guanyin Temple, he dreamt of this

When he knew what happened to the Guanyin Temple, he dreamt of this. Jin Guangyao came back to life – as a fierce corpse. Now Lan Xichen went to where he (JGY) is. I... can't stop him. No matter how I'd beg him, kneel to him... even if it's just in my dream... I know reality is more cruel – Lan Xichen maybe would let Jin Guangyao himself impale him (JGY) as a payback of Lan Xichen stabbing him. Jiang Cheng held his chest when it hurt. Damn it... Lan Xichen... I can only have you in my dream... he thought as he turned away from the pavilion, then walked out of his sect and into the port. He took in a breath of fresh air, the smell of lotus flowers mixed with it. He turned and saw the tree where we and Lan Xichen kissed in his dreams. He felt his cheeks flushed, then walked towards it. He touched its trunk. This is where he swore to me... that he loves me... he thought. But... it's only just a dream. Lan Xichen... I can only own you in my dreams in this life... he thought as he lowered his head and closed his eyes.