Part 6: Forever Fall

A/N: I'm not sure how bad this chapter turned out given that I finished it while sleep deprived after having my flight home from Florida delayed for four hours and then having to sleep in an airport in Georgia after landing to find all the local hotels are full. Just bear with it I guess.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"Come meet me in the library."
~V

That's what the note had said. Blake looked over it again as she entered the room. Her teammate definitely wasn't the person to pass notes to people instead of talking face to face, so he clearly wanted a private conversation.

But why?

"Glad to see you've arrived," the boy in question was off to the right. He closed a copy of 'Famous Works of William Blake' and set it back onto the shelf he was standing by.

"So what did you want to bring me here for?" she asked.

"Straight to the point. Alright then, I wanted to know why your bow twitches so much," V responded.

Blake blanched a little at his reply. She had expected something...other than that given the circumstances of a note asking to meet alone.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she denied.

V sighed, "I think we both know you're lying. How about I cut you a deal?"

"What deal would that be?" Blake crossed her arms.

"You tell me what you're hiding under your bow and I'll answer three questions you ask me," he stated, "I'm aware that you and likely everyone at school know absolutely nothing about me, so if you tell me what's under your bow, I'll answer any four questions you ask about me. Deal?"

Blake thought for a moment. It was impossible to avoid V forever, as he'd likely find out her secret on his own regardless. Perhaps it would be best to get it over with now and get some information about this mysterious teen.

Rather than answer his question in words, Blake looked around.

"If you're wondering, I have Griffon and Shadow patrolling around to make sure we're not interrupted. I also requested to have the cameras shut off and for the librarian to vacate the area."

"How did you get that to happen?"

"My father is a good friend of Ozpin and ha shine on many trips here. He often brought me as a child, and I used their friendship to have the request fulfilled. You now have three more questions and you still haven't held up your end of the bargain."

Why do you have to take these questions as not being rhetorical? Blake inwardly groaned.

"What is your semblance?" she pressed on with her questions, hoping to delay the inevitable.

"I suppose you understand the Schnee family's glyphs? I've been told that it works similar to them with the summoning and such. Of course, I'm not certain it's true myself."

Blake thought for a moment before deciding on her next question, "What is your real name?"

V pursed his lips before responding, "Victor Blake, but never call me that."