Born To Die Era Third Chapter: Blue Jeans

Lana and Bradley went into a small house in the street, which had a swimming pool. "How do you get that house?" Lana asked. She was half scared and half happy to met Bradley. "After the car crash I went to a gas station and met a dude who told me he would drive to Paris and I could come with him. So I did. But he drove wrong. He drove to California and thought he could kidnap me. But he was wrong and I killed him and now I live in his house, which is really pretty, don't you think" Lana nod. They went to the pool. But there was a alligator in the pool. "Oh this is just Catchy, he is not dangerous." Bradley took his white shirt off and the his blue jeans. "You want to swim?" he asked while smoking his cigarette. But Lana first wanted to watch him.

After a while she went in the water to Bradley and Catchy. "I really missed you, Lana!" Bradley said. "Me too!" Lana answered. She didn't tell Bradley the witch thing. But she had a problem. Bradley was not rich or a gangsta so he could not buy her dimonds. He was just a bad boy Lana knew from school. She couldn't stay with him if she wanted to become the most powerful witch.

Bradley gave her a kiss. "Lets not go to France. We should stay here. Los Angeles. But first you have to promise me something!" he said. "I will love you to the end of time" "And?" "And I love you more then those b**** before!" "You mean Halsey?" "Yes! Why do you two were a couple in 10th grade?" "Because she was edgy! And she is not a b*****! You are, Lana! Since you came back to me you act different! I mean how the hell came you from New Jersey to Los Angeles! And why do you call Halsey a b**** you used to tell me you like her!" "That was a lie. I always felt like I couldn't say my opinion but now I wonder why! Just because many people like Halsey it doesn't say she is a nice person!" "You will regret how you talk about my ex girlfriend I still love!" Lana was shocked. Bradley still loved Halsey. But he wanted to go to France with her! "To be honest now I can tell you my real plan. I didn't go to France with you because I loved you but I wanted to kill you! But now we are In f****** Los Angeles! Then I can kill you here!" he said. Lana got scared and wanted to swim away, but Bradley grabbed her and tried to drown her. But he couldn't unless he would drown with her. So he did and wanted to swim to the surface when he felt that he hadn't enough air in is lungs but he felt that something pushed him away from the surface. It was Lana with her witch power. Bradley got no air left and died. Lana swam to the surface.

She was still shocked that she killed Bradley. But she had to do it. He didn't love her and was a psychopath who wanted to kill her. She went into the house and found keys for a car which was right in front of the house. She did Bradleys Body into the car and drove far away from Los Angeles to an National Park where she left Bradleys Body. After that she drove back to the House in Los Angeles. This would be her new home.

So that's the third chapter! Tell me your opinions Witches