Born To Die Era Eight Chapter: Radio

The following days, nobody was able to stop Lana. She has been raised from the death, from the Dark Paradise. She didn't even think about it, because she finally found him again: Her man, Bruce. They met again in the old bar and found back together. Her life was sweet like cinnamon, like she loved to describe it. Kind of bittersweet.

One day Lana was in the pool again and listened to the radio. Then she listened to the news: "Teenagers from New Jersey missed: The 16 years old Elizabeth Grant, called Lana by everyone, and the 16 years old Bradley Soileau are now more then one month gone. We talked with her mother, Patricia, so Patricia tell us more about Lanas disappearance?" "Sure so, Lana left on the 15. August the house to see Bradley. My other daughter, Chuck, told me that. I don't have more informations about this!" "Thank you Patricia, and the question we are asking us is: Where are Elizabeth and Bradley"

Lana turned of the radio and skipped to Spotify because there she didn't have to listen to her worried parents. When Bruce visited her this evening she said to him: "Baby Love me cause I'm playing on the radio!" Bruce didn't understand but he said nothing.

The next day Lana used her car to drive threw Los Angeles, she saw the Hollywood hills and thought: "American dreams came true somehow!" Then she looked back at her days in New York and the Dark Paradise but realized that she was now in LA and it was paradise.

But she know she had to go back to New York, to leave a note for her family to know that she was okay. But that scared her. "I have to leave!" she said to Bruce. And he was okay with that. They broke up again. Then, Lana went to the house with the doors to other cities again. She picked the door to New York again and was next to the Empire State Building.