Born To Die Era Ninth Chapter: Carmen

Lana chose to lie to herself by giving her the name Carmen. Because everyone on the east coast knew the Lana who disappeared. She went again through the streets of New York. Then she came to Coney Island.

She met some new people. The boys and girls all liked Carmen. When Lana didn't listen they talked. "She gives me butterflies when she bats her cartoon eyes!" said a girl. "She laughs like god!" answers a boy. They didn't know Lanas mind was a diamond, because that's what she wanted: diamonds.

When the night began they went into a club and took drugs and other stuff you take to have fun. Even if Lana had fun she still felt like she would die. She stayed up till morning.

The next day she and her friends went through the streets of New York. Even Lana was in real life 16, she told her new friends that Carmen would be 17. "Only seventeen but she walks the streets so mean!" said one of the boys when he came to her. Lana laughed.

After another night, Lana said goodbye to her friends because she needed to search her family.

She drove to Lake Placid, where her family lived. But when she arrived she saw a lot of police men. And she didn't want to stay at her parents house. She just wanted to leave the note she wrote that she was okay. But she couldn't give them her parents, because the police officers would have seen it. So she left. Back to Los Angeles.

Lana was in a lot of rich bars and restaurants, hoping to find her sugar daddy. And after a week, there he was: Her million dollar man.

Short chapter but who cares

- Cali