Born To Die Era Fifth Chapter: Diet Mountain Dew

Lana woke up in a car. When she got out of it she was in New York City. She remembered Stevie said the dimonds would be in a seven eleven. But in which? She decided she would look in the first she would meet. She also wondered why Stevie didn't come to LA and just gave her the dimonds. But it was a good diversion from the Break Up she also thought. Also she never been to New York, just to Coney Island with Chuck and Charlie when she was like 7 years old.

Lana detected the heart shaped sunglasses in her hair and put them on. Now she felt like a real witch. Because of the Diet Mountain Dew she drank she felt like she would be on that rollercoaster she rode when she was in Coney Island with Chuck and Charlie.

After more than an hour she saw a seven eleven store. When she entered the shop assistant came to her. "Can I help you with something?" He asked. Suddenly Lana heard Stevies Voice in her head: "Think of the Diet Mountain Dew!". So Lana said "I want to buy Diet Mountain Dew!" "Sure just follow me!" The shop assistant said. They got to aisle 10. "Here it is!".

Lana didn't know what got do. Where were the diamonds? She heard the Stevie Voice in her head again. "Sing the same Melodie as me now!" she said and sang a Melodie. But the shop assistant was the whole time next to Lana so she felt a little bit uncomfortable. So she sang "You're no good for me, baby, you're no good for me, you're no good for me, but baby I want you, I want Diet Mountain Dew!"

The shop assistant looked confused. Lana heard Stevies Voice again. "Now put your hand behind the first bottle of Diet Mountain Dew." Lana did that and found the Dimond. The shop assistant made big eyes when he saw the Dimond. "Maybe someone lost him here, we should go to the police!" He tried to grab the Dimond, and Lana tried hard to keep him in here hands. "Tell him to forget about this whole conversation!" Stevie said. "You will forget this whole conversation!" Lana said and left the seven eleven store fast. But where to go?

After she walked 10 minutes she heard again Stevies Voice. "A friend of me will tell you where you will stay the night in New York!" she said. The same time a men came to Lana. "In New York, never was there ever a girl so pretty" he said to her. "Go to the Four Season Hotel and tell the receptionist that you are The Weeknd! I hope we'll see again soon, Lana!" The men with a little Canadian accent. When Lana looked in his eyes she felt feelings she never felt before. Not for Bradley, Clyde or Mike. She hoped to see him again when he left.

She went into the four season hotel and told the receptionist she would be The Weeknd. Whoever that was. She got into her room and laid on the bed. She was really tired. She still got the Dimond and put it on the table next to her bed. Then she fell asleep