Born To Die Era Fourth Chapter: Video Games

A week was over and Lana started to feel like home in the house in Los Angeles. Every night she sang in an old bar, because singing was a talent. Before she wanted to become a high priestess she always dreamed of becoming a singer.  But she thought it would be too unrealistic.

Friday night, a men came to the old bar. That was nothing special but when Lana finished her performance she talked with him. When they talked she felt like heaven is a place on earth. After two days he often stayed in Lanas House and played Video Games.

It was a hot summer in Los Angeles and Lana got ready because the men, named Bruce, would come back to her house. She was in his favorite sundress and put his favorite perfume on. She knew he would only come to her house to play video games. Because his television didn't work. But that was ok for her. She didn't know what to do either ways. She would not found that easy a rich men like Clyde again and having fun with Bruce wasn't even that bad. She always just felt like his doll, but that was ok for her.

But this day was different. Bruce came with his fast car and said they would go to Old Pauls, a bar. Not the old bar where Lana sang. When they arrived there, they met a lot of friends from Bruce. The whole night was full of alcohol and drugs. And even if it was something different then the vIdeo Games Lana still was not happy.

After three weeks, she broke up with Bruce. He didn't even gave her one Dimond. And what was his love if she could be the most powerful witch. When she came home after the break up she found a bottle with a juice in it and a letter next to it on her kitchen table. Lana read the letter. "Hey Lana, its Stevie, you have to come to New York, I got some dimonds and hide them in a seven eleven in New York. Go to the seven Eleven and grab them. Just drink this diet Mountain Dew it will takes you to New York!" Lana was confused but she thought Ok I will do what Stevie said. So she drank the Diet Mountain Dew and mist got around her.

Hey here is part four. Its so fun to write lol but whatever I hope y'all are exited for part five

Lanas Great Adventuresजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें