rain, rain, go the fuck away

ok it wasn't really re-writing i just edited it a lot, but im gonna replace all the chapters with the new version 

----------------------------------------

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi Y/K/N." black light rolls her eyes and moves her hair out of her face.. "Weren't you fixing the car?"

"Yeah but i gotta go out to see if I can find a new part. Wanna come? we can try to find a pet lizard."

"As tempting as that is, im trying to fix the radio after someone." she gives a pointed look. "Stepped on it."

"I didn't mean to! And its whoever left it on the grounds fault." i give her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Sure it is. Why dont you go ask color or silver?"

"Theyre busy making out and every time i try to get them to do something else color calls me homophobic."

"Just hurry up and go. If your ass isnt back here before sundown i'm doing the bonfire without you."

"Ok, ok! I'll be back soon!"

Because the cars not working, hence why im going to get the part, i have to walk. Luckily tommy chow meins store isn't too far away. He doesn't have anything that could even potentially work so i just buy a bag of marshmallows and walk home, thinking about how excited black lights gonna be. She fuckin loves marshmellows. As it gets closer I see smoke in the distance. She started without me? Wait. thats a lot of smoke "Oh fuck!"

"Color bomb! Black light! Rusty silver!" I i started sprinting. This can't be happening. The building i called home's engulfed in flames.

The roof looks like its about to collapse. I look around for any of them, but i'm the only one out here. I go in anyway and get some really bad burns.

"Color! Silver! Black light!"

I black light in her room, or what used to be her room.

"Y/K/N."

"Hey beautiful."

She's coughing her lungs out and she's stuck under part of the ceiling thats already fallen.

"Dracs attacked. Just go."

"I can't leave you!"

"Please. Color and silver are already dead. I'm not an idiot, baby. You dont last long after something like this."

"Black light..."

"Go!" she yells. The ceiling cracking and part of it hits her. No. I barely get out and get a huge burn on my arm. I just stare at the building for a little bit, watching it burn itself out. By the time it does it's the next morning. I'm still in a daze as I stand up and start to walk. I don't know where. I don't have anywhere else to go.

By the time i think i'm about to die of dehydration i find a building covered in spray paint, but other then that relatively abandoned. I went into to find out it was a diner. There's a radio playing, its dr. d's station. I look around and nearly jump out of my skin at a voice.

"Who the hell are you?" I turn to see party poison. leader of the fabulous killjoys, which was Dr. D's favorite group and some of the most well known rebels. I have to admit he's attractive but I hate his guts, and he's one of the last people I want to see right now.

"Don't remember me? I expected more of you. Whatever I'm leaving anyways." I turned to go.

"Didn't you hear? theres supposed to be a downpour of acid rain."

I consider that for a minute before continuing.

"You can't be that dumb Y/K/N." I stopped at the sound of my name.

"Remember me?" I turned back to him.

"Yeah."

I walk out, and can practically hear him rolling his eyes.

The sand crunches under my shoes and the hot desert sun isn't doing the burns I got any favors. Acid rain my ass. We haven't had any type of rain in years.

As if on cue theres the sound of rain hitting the desert sand in the distance, its a fucking downpour. Of course.

"Fuck!" This is officially the worst day ever. In the span of less than 12 hours I lost my friends, my home, and was about to be covered in acid burns too add to the ones i got from the fire. I pulled my jacket off and held the dark red and blue leather over my head and start running.

"Get in the fucking car." I'm pulled roughly into the passenger seat of a car and scramble to get all my limbs inside before slamming the door shut right before the rain starts to hit. How the fuck did i miss an entire fuckin car?

"I was fine. Where the rest of your crew, plant potion?"

"Went to Dr. D's. they're waiting out the storm there."

I stare out the window for the rest of the ride. I'm about three seconds from cursing him out.

He pulls into a garage when we get there and gets out. I follow him, because what else am i gonna do?

"Show me your arm." He goes to a cabinet and pulls out some kind of cream and bandages.

"I'm fine." I move away

He grabs my left arm and starts putting the cream on it. I want to object but it really hurt and whatever it was was helping. When party finishes I drop into a booth, ignoring him.

"No thank you?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Nope. I didn't ask you to do that. Actually i said i was fine. Its not my fault youre a fucking idiot."

He rolls his eyes. "You can stay in jet's room. It's the farthest from mine."

"To bad it can't be farther." I reply.

"Last one at the end of the fucking hall." He disappears and I go to Jet star's room.

I'm finally alone and get to mourn my friends. Tears fall down my face and I try to quiet my sobs as i think about blacklights last words. I didn't even get to say goodbye to rusty silver and color bomb. I hear footsteps outside the door that stop in front of it, listening, I think, before moving on.

I really didn't want him to hear me crying. I'd fuckin kill him before i let that happen. I let myself continue mourning, just for one night. I finally cry myself to sleep.