fuckin dracs

I wake up with party practically sleeping on top of me. I flick his forehead a few times.

"What?" He doesn't even open his eyes.

"Let's get going. Don't you wanna get home?"

"I guess. You're driving." He climbs into the passenger seat and I get into the drivers.

He turns on the car radio and a cd. It starts playing enema of the state by blink-182 and we scream the lyrics. When we finally pull up to the dinner and into the graege Kobra's leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. He looks like he's a parent waiting for their kid to sneak in late.

"Where were you?" He really is playing into the fucking parent role.

"We got into a clap that got personal. Then just slept in the car." Party shrugs.

"Go to bed!" He starts to walk away. "Dumbasses, sleeping in the car." He mutters to himself.

"Guess We'll unload later." I say, and head to Kobra's room.

"Why don't you sleep in mine. You probably do really need a bed." He suggests.

"Alright." I follow him and pull off my boots in his room. He does the same.

He does the same thing he did last time and cuddles me like a stuffed animal, after making sure his door was locked. My body's sore from sleeping in the car so this is awesome.

I fall asleep but wake up screaming. Party's trying to calm me down while yelling to the guys pounding at the door that everything is fine. It's been a long time since I've done that. I don't even remember the dream, but I think the party was there.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"I don't remember it."

We go back to how we were before and I finally fall asleep. For good, at least until morning. A bright flash wakes me up.

"What the?"

There's running and laughing, and poison's door is wide open

"Oh fuck!" That wakes party up.

"Huh?"

"They took a fucking picture. Be right back I'm gonna go commit a few murders."

"I'll help."

We don't bother moving except to close and lock the door, adding a chair underneath as an extra precaution.

"Hey, Y/K/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Sorry they're Idiots."

"You say it as if We're both not."

He laughs and pulls me closer to him. "Go back to sleep sugar. I'll wake you up in a little bit." My idiot self blushes at the nickname.

"I'm good." I try to sit up but he doesn't move his arms off of me. "Come on party. We gotta get up."

"Why? It's still raining so there really isn't much to do." He has a point, so we just hang out in his bed all day, he lets me read some more of his comic books. I try to teach him a few more card games but the guy really does just have bad luck in general.

"Can't we do something else?"

"Well you did pretty well when we had a bet on it. Why not do it again?"

"What were you thinking?"

"Your choice."

He thinks for a moment. "Tell me your story."