accidental fistfight

I wake up in a white room. I'm totally fucked. I rip out the IV in my arm and try to look for a way out. I'm still in my normal clothes but I don't have my gun. I don't even think the room I'm in has a door. So what else can I do? I start punching the walls till my hands bleed trying to find a way out. they got me in somehow. I know exactly where I am and from the horror stories im worried. I keep going until I tire myself out. Well the walls aren't blank white anymore.

I really hope they didn't get poison. Damn it. I turn back around and there's food on the table. Not sure how it got there because I swear it wasn't a second ago. I probably shouldn't eat it though.

I eventually cave after a few days. It was definitely laced with something because I can practically feel my emotions melting away. Fuck. I really hope someone finds me soon.

——————-

I'm not sure how long it's been. My knuckles are pretty bloody because there really isn't much to do but punch the wall to try to find my way out. The wall suddenly slides open in front of me and my fist collided with a face.

"Damn Y/K/N, that's how you greet your savior?" He says once he gets over the shock.

"Fuck off. Let's fucking go."

I drag him with me and quickly get lost. He rolls his eyes and leads the way I don't think he knows he's has some blood from hand on his face. I'm not gonna fuckin tell him. Not really sure why I was literally kissing him last time I saw him but now want nothing more then to punch him again but whatever.

We sneak out and meet the other three in the trans am.

"Y/K/N!" Ghoul pulls me into a hug when I sit next to him and I hug him back. Kobra's in the passenger and jet's driving.

"Get into a clap?" Kobra asks.

"No?" Party answers.

"Then why the hell do you have blood on your face?"

"What the-" he checks the mirror and tries to wipe off the blood.

"Guilty. This dumbass walked right in front of my fist and they were already bloody." I Show off my hands.

"Holy fuck Y/K/N!" Ghoul takes one of them and looks at it closer.

"I mean there's nothing else to do but punch the wall to try to get out. I didn't feel like staring at the ceiling for hours on end. How long was I gone anyway?"

"Like a week." Jet answers.

The three tell me about what I missed while party stares out the window.

——————-

We got back to the diner to find it a mess. Oh fuck.

We look around but they took everything useful. Including food. The diner has running water so at least they couldn't take that.

"Fuck!" Party's looking around more frantically. He runs into his room and lets out a sigh of relief. "My vinyls are here!"

"Idiot." I say, going to Kobra's room to fall asleep on a pile of pillows and blankets on the floor.

"Fight me!" Guess he heard me.

"You'd get knocked out in three seconds!" I lay down and start to drift off. Someone opens the door. I don't open my eyes, assuming it's Kobra. It is his room.

"Hey, let me look at your hands." That's not Kobra. I open my eyes and find the bright-redhead looking at me, kneeling closer to my level.

"It's fine. It'll heal."

"They're covered in blood." He pulls at my arm and grabs my hand, holding it still while he wipes up the blood, then pours some alcohol over it. I hiss in pain and try to pull back but he holds on tight. "You know, I did just save you. The least you can do is let me fix your hands." He wraps up the knuckles and takes my other hand. He finishes that one up too.

"Thanks or whatever." I mumble.

"Night." He kisses my knuckles over the bandages and leaves. Curse my fucking ears. I know there red.

I manage to drift off but I wake up later. fucking nightmare. Kobra's here with me, sound asleep so I go out into the front so see if they left anything edible when whoever was here stole our stuff. I don't think they went in any of the guys rooms so at least their personal stuff is safe.

"Hey Y/K/N. What're you doin up?" I don't need to turn around to see who it is. That motherfuckers messed with my emotions quite a bit lately. Not that I haven't been trying to do the same. I just shrug in response. "You okay?"

"Yeah." I'm not but that's what I say without even thinking.

"Wanna play cards?"

"Yeah."

He sneaks into jets room while I search for some food. I find a single can of power pup and choke it down. When he gets back he does his weird shuffle thing and splits the deck in half.

"What game?"

"Figure it out." He puts down a card and I copy. His is a 3 of hearts and mines a two of spades. He takes them both. Oh.

"This is war." He rolls his eyes at my pun.

He wins and shuffles the deck to play again. "let's make this interesting. If I win you have to kiss me again. It was pretty sweet last time."

"Like you'll win. When /I/ win I want you to paint a new gun for me." We shake on it. I'm not sure why I'm acting so casual about kissing him. Not sure about anything lately huh.

I end up losing and am screaming internally. He slides over to my side of the booth and looks at me expectly. A deal's a deal. I lean in again and is the second time I'm kissing him. He's a fucking good kisser. He pulls away and I can't stop myself from leaning forward a little as he does. He doesn't comment on it but gives me a look.

"So will you still paint my gun for some carbons?" Like I have any right now.

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna go to bed now. Night." I stand on the booth and step onto the table. Before I can jump down he literally sweeps me off my feet. "Hey!"

He just laughs and carries me to his room. "Felt like you could benefit from a real bed."

"Thanks." I'm already not wearing my boots so I take off my jacket and get under the blankets, as close to the wall as possible to give him room.

"It's cold, come 'ere." He pulls me closer and holds me like a stuffed animal. I mean yeah it's cold but was this really necessary? My face and ears are burning up and he probably feels it.

I manage to fall asleep and when I wake up he's still holding me. I try to get up but he just held me tighter in his sleep. God damn we have one hell of a love-hate relationship.

"Hey poison, have you seen-" Kobra walks in.

"Help?" I mean what else do I say?

"Oh shit. Guys!" He takes off running to get ghoul and jet. I know I'm not gonna live this down And neither is poison. I keep trying to get up but he's really stubborn in his sleep.

Jet, ghoul, and Kobra's faces appear in the doorway. They're laughing their asses off.

"Fuck off." I flip them off and continue my struggle of getting out of poisons grip. They just watch in amusement.

"Huh?" Poison says sleepily.

"Mornin. I'm gonna kill your brother and friends." I say, glaring at them.

"Wha-oh fuck!"

The three scamper away, laughing.

"Well I had a pretty fun time kissing you last night. Now that they're gone wanna do it again?" Way to go Y/K/N. Being as blunt as ever.

"Yeah."