The Family Pet

It has now been 10 years since you meet your new family. They had trained you in the arts of magic and two handed(you use a staff). You were now sixteen and were sparing outside with your sister.
Izzy:"Is that all you got?" *Gets into fighting stance"
Y/N:"*pant* you know that you are stronger *pant* just give me a second"
As you say that you hear a twig break and turn around to see a small wolf cub.
Y/N:"It's So-"
Izzy"-o freakin-"
Izzy and Y/N:"-CUUUTE!!!"
You and Izzy then proceed to chase the poor little wolf.
You cornered him and saw him close up. The pup was very skinny and have durt lining hit dark coat. You went to pick him up and surprisingly he let you.
Izzy:"Lets go show him to Dad! I bet he'll let us keep him!"
Y/N:'I wonder where his family is..."
Somewhere else in the forest
???:"Slenda you felt that too, right?"
Slenda:"Yes I did indeed Jane, the powerful being got closer today." 'It cant be...Can it? What are you up to...Fate?"
Timeskip back to the siblings
Izzy:"Dad!Dad! Look what we found!"
Y/N:"And before you ask, no we didnt steal him. He was lost so we brought him home."
Fate:"Well it seems that the CPs are back to hunting...Well did you give the poor pup a name?"
Izzy:"Oh a name!"
Y/N:"Hmm, I dunno. Lets give it time and see what he's like first."
In A Flash Y/N was knocked off his feet
???:"Well, look at what we got here."
You looked up to see a monster like creature staring down Fate. Izzy was cowering with the pup in her hands.
Fate:"So, Rake? Is it a death you wish?"

Rake:"You have grown weak. I will kill you and then have your family watch as I devour your corpse"
Just Then The Rake Slashed With Such Speeds You Couldnt Comprehend.
Fate was on one knee. He had a large wound in his abdomen.
Fate:"*Grunt* Run, w-while you still can"
Y/N:No.No.No.... You Will Die"
You blinked and saw that you were now holding rake's arm
Rake:"Argh, what kind of demon are you???"
You Watched as her arm decayed. She desperatly tryed to bite off her arm.
Rake:"Z-Zalgo will k-k-ill y-o"
You watched her corpse wither and bashed her skull to dust with your staff. You Blacked. The last thing you saw was a woman in the forest smiling- no she had a carved smile. Then Nothing.

So The Harem will be Y/N with Jane,Jill,Benny,Jax,Jess and Clockwork. Fate Will Tie Up Lose Ends With Slenda. That is all, Enjoy.