Meeting The CPs---Part One

Timeskip To You Awaking

You awaken with a jolt. Only to fall flat with pain.
Y/N:"Argh, where am I? All I Remember is killing the "rake" and- catching a glance the smile machine...'
You look around slowly to see yourself in an unfamiliar bed. The surroundings included a window showing it was early morning, a flatscreen atop a dresser, a closet, and what seemed to be a figure in the corner. Wait What?!
Y/N:"Who are y-you??? And where the fuck am I?"
???:"Such vile language... To be expected from a child of Fate. You see young one, you are in the creepypasta mansion and I am Slenderwoman, but please...Call me Slenda"
Y/N:'How does she know Fate? If she hurt him-'
Slenda:"Calm yourself Y/N, he is safe."
Y/N:'Did she just read my thoughts?!'
Slenda:"Indeed I did. You see, Fate used to live here and left when an 'incident' happened. He was injured in your fight against The Rake as one of my proxys observed and so she approached him thus offering to help him with the wounds. That is how you washed up here."
Y/N:"I see, but I have a question..."
Slenda:"And what would that be?"
Y/N:"What are you all? I mean, you look devilish and your "proxy" looked like the Joker trying to get a role in a Batman film."
As Slenda is about to anwser there is a knock on the door
*bang* *thud*
Slenda:"You may enter Jess. Do not harm the boy. I must go speak to Fate and arrange a meeting, be down to the living room in about an hour."
Jess:"Yes Ma'am."
*Door Closes*
Y/N:"So, what pleasure do I have to be greeted by the failed Joker?"
Jess Grits her teeth and pulls out a sharp and gleaming butcher knife. The blade is stained with blood and the handle shows years of use.
Jess:"Seems that the reader wants to die?" Stop Breaking the 4th wall or I will break you...
Y/N:"What?"
Jess:"N-nothing. I guess I should show you to the others?"
You only nod as she leads you down a hallway with many diffrent "Unique" Doors.
Jess:"So To start, My name is Jess The Killer. You say anything stupid and I will gut you until Slenda can manage to save you, ok?."
Y/N:"Happy Vibes Comin Right Off You. So Miss Stabs Alot, why the Joker cosplay?"

 So Miss Stabs Alot, why the Joker cosplay?"

Jess:"We can always match Pretty Boy. Now which of your two 'heads' wants to smile?!"
You are about to run but as soon as you turn around you bump into... A FUCKING CLOWN!

Y/N:"Holy Shit! CLOWN!" ???:"Thats not very nice, is it cutie~" Jess:"Don't go and rape the boy, Slenda wouldn't very much like that

???:"Thats not very nice, is it cutie~"
Jess:"Don't go and rape the boy, Slenda wouldn't very much like that. Y/N, this is Laughing Jill."
Jill:"But you can called me your betrothed~"
Y/N looks at Jill and deadpans
Y/N:"Well h-hello Jill. My name is Y/N Misaki"
Jess&Jill:"M-MISAKI??!"
Jill:"As in, Fate Misaki being your father??!"
Jess:"He was the strongest among all of us! He rivals, if not better than Slenda when it comes to power!"
As they pander in shock you all hear Slenda in your brain.
Slenda:'Everyone down to the living room. We have some new and old faces who are moving in.'

All three of you:"MOVING IN??!"

And so that is the first part involving the CPs. What will happen now that you're living with killers? Will you survive? Find out next!