◇ Spider's Prey Part One ◇

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Narration
Author

Izzy's Point Of View

Izzy:"What do you mean? You don't know where Y/N is?!"

Jess:"Look, I will say this one more time. Y/N knocked me out and left. It had something to do with Fate's Death..."

Izzy:"Ugh! How am I suppose to protect him if I don't know where he-"

Slenda:"Enough!"

Slenda walks up to the two of us and simply sighs before putting her hand on my shoulder. I look up at her... face?

Slenda:"Look Izzy, you need to calm down. You won't be able to do anything either being this weak or having your head in a jumble. Now I suggest something..."

We listen to Slenda as she semi scolds us for our reckless actions. Jess is sent on a mission with Jane to clear her head. Me on the other hand... well, I'm set to get personal training with Slenda.

TimeSkip Two Hours

Izzy:'I didn't know her idea of training was sending me to clear out a demi-humans! *tsch* The nerve!"

As I walk throughout the forest, I think back to what Slenda told me. "You are being sent on a three day extermination mission. This will be to prove your prowess, and If you get in trouble... just call."

Clockwork:"Yo, you alright? You seem frustrated..."

Izzy:"Of course I'm mad! *sigh* Sorry I didn't mean to snap, it's just... you know."

Clocky looks at me worryingly before pulling me into a tight hug. Like, deathly tight. I struggle to breath as she speaks in a soft tone.

Clocky:"It's alright... I'm sure Y/N is fine. The hunk seems to be able to handle himself. Besides, If he does then he'll have me bringing him back to life just to kill him myself."

My face deadpans before it switches back to a smile, with a single tear falling down my cheek.

Izzy:"Thank you... for everything. Let's hope he dosen't do anything reckless."

Y/N Point Of View

Y/N:"You never said they could summon fucking demons!"

Lilith:"They aren't demons you idiot! It's the undead we're fighting-"

I slice a dead mutt's throat before glancing back at my two companions. Lilith is fighting what looks like a golem made of human bodies, and it seems she's getting overwhelmed. I quickly crush it with rocks believing it defeated.

Y/N:"Well that was-"

Selena:"Watch out!"

Listening to Selena, I jump away and look back at the golem. The thing charges at me before being blocked by a wall of flames.

Lilith:"Get up! We still need to kill the grand necromancer. Until then, the dead will continue to rise."

Izzy Point Of View

Me and Clockwork state at the large structure in front of us. It seems to be a large tree networked with large silky spider webs. I shiver as a chill runs down my spine. Clocky grabs my shoulder to reassure me. I feel a slight calm set over me as I snatch my gauntlets from the pack we brought. Clocky was equipped with her new weapon that Slenda had constructed her, it seemed to be a large key?