The Fall Of Silence

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Narrator
Author

As you, Jess, and Izzy return to the mansion... You find it trashed and hear screams of pain in the distance. You all quickly run to the source to find a sickening sight. It was Fate.

Y/N:"Oh my god- he's d-dead! *chokes on tears* Those Bastards, they killed him..."

Izzy:"*Voice Cracks Up* D-dad... Why? Why did they do this to him!"

Jess:"Zalgo is showing us her power... She sent her Proxies. They are ruthless but... How did they kill Fate?"

Fate is imapaled on a spike, his jaw is ripped open and his guts are splattered across the ground. Y/N suddenly hears a group of four chuckling as he turns around. He looks at the group with rage.

Y/N:"You killed him

Y/N:"You killed him. And now you will fall to your knees and beg for a swift death. Because of you dont, yiu will feel the pain of a thousand souls."

Mask:"And what will you do, kid?"

Maskie:"He got what was coming to him. Our master will be pleased to hear of his death."

Hoody:"And we will get to bring her the young scorpion too, we will be praised for our work."

Hoodlum:"Now just lie down before we force you to submit."

Izzy runs at the quad group and attacks but is quickly shot in the stomach by Hoodlum before being bashed in the side of the head with a pipe, That was the doing of Hoody. Jess goes to help her but is too late when a gunshot rings out.... You broke as you saw your sister fall and stare at you motionless. Maskie walks towards you with a hunting knife and stabs you in the neck. You look down before bolting your head uo and looking in her eyes. She was scared shitless at what stared into her soul.

Y/N then grabs Maskie by the throat and starts crushing her neck

Y/N then grabs Maskie by the throat and starts crushing her neck. She crys out for help and stabs you in your neck multiple times. Hoody runs up and trys to hit yiu with her pipe but you throw Maskie towards her before impaling thrm with your tail. You snarl as you jump towards the two and cleave Maskie apart, this leaves Hoody in horror and you walk towards her. Another gunshit rings out as it goes straight through your skull. You only stare at him before crushing his body to near death with solid earth. Hoody tries to cut your tail but you simply appear behind her and bite into her nape. She thrashes before crying. You throw her to the ground before Mask tries to tackle you. You gouge his eyes and break his arm to mere pieces. He screams before you shove your tail down his throat and rip out his lungs. He looks at you with horror before fading into an endless slumber. You turn around and rip through Hoody's chest. She lets out a weak whimper before falling limp. You look towards Hoodlum and walk towards him.

Y/N:"You will die a painfully grotesque death. You are scum and will be cleansed from this earth."

You shove Mask's lungs down his throat and watch him struggle. As he is forced to eat his brother's lungs, you rip out his eye before shoving it back into the socket. He crys out his agony as you grow a sadistic smile.

Y/N:"Hurts, doesn't it? Would be a shame if your manhood would be rotted off your very body. *laughter*"

You extend your hand towards his crotch and procced to slowly decay his member. His screams soon become a song to you as you leave him bleeding out. You walk towards Fate's body and examine his wounds. There are punctures and deep cuts. His eyes were hanging out their sockets and a note was attaches to his head using a sharpened bone. You knew the bone was his but proceeded to pull the note off before reading it.

-Y/N, The Young Scorpion

I have killed the eternal yiu call 'Fate'. I laughed as he fought like a clumsy oaf. He was still at half power after your 'fight' and was an easy opponent. If you want to avenge him all you have to do is DIE. But that's too hard isn't it? You want revenge? Oh how it can corrupt a soul. Of course you want revenge, simply visit your old house... I'll be waiting there~

See you,
Your Stalker~

You shake with rage as you read the note. It seemed that you would need to kill the bitch.

Y/N:"Jess, Go help the others fight. I need to go deal with someone."

Jess"But-"

You pull her into a passionate kiss before you trap her with rocks.

Y/N:"Im sorry Jess, If you want to help then go get Slenda to see if she can do something ablut Fate and Izzy. Goodbye, I dont know if I'll return but tell the girls that I care for all of Them."

Before she can object you knock her out and leave, walking towards your old house.

Y/N:'Who are you? And why attack us with Zalgos Proxies?'

Thank you for reading this confusing chapter. I hope you enjoyed and The next chapter will be out shortly. Enjoy your Night/Day!