The Devil's Spawn

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Narration
Author

???:"You know she wasn't the best vessel, she was too weak. I couldn't ever seem to get full control of the thing, and thats why I'm sorry that I wasn't able to help you, though my little Y/N must be confused. Well its simple my Little Devil Spawn! I'm Lilith: Daughter Of Satan or in this case... Your mother!"

Y/N:"My mother wasnt a demon or devil or whatever you are! She was human and was married to my scum of a father."

Lilith:"You see, you are a demon spawn n/n. More specifically... My demon spawn! You see, I tried getting to this plain called "Earth" by possessing a human though my plans didnt work as I couldnt fight the will of your mother. Her mind was strong and yet she didnt put it to good use. When she died, I was slowly regenerating the body- my body till I gained a full body. Then I went to hunt the man that took my N/N."

Y/N:"So you did kill him! How did you manage to do that?!"

Lilith:"I was able to overcome him quite easily, thanks to you he was still weak from your fight. I didnt know he brainwashed you to care so much about him... The dumbass eternal"

Y/N:"He didn't brainwash me, He was my father! You killed him and now Zalgo will kill us all."

Lilith:"You think he can beat Zalgo? Impossible, she has power above even my father!"

Your anger rises at your mother's arrogance. She looks puzzled before starting to speak.

Lilith:"I think I know of a little thing that can bring the dead back to normal. Although I need to contact 'her' about it..."

Y/N:"Who's 'her'?"

Lillith sighs before grabbing your hand. She leads you both into the little city-town mix.

Y/N:"Where are we going? And why are we in the city?"

Lilith:"You are asking too many questions n/n, just hurry up and follow me. We should be there any second."

Y/N:"As long as Fate is brought back, then I will follow you."

The duo of both you and Lilith go to a dark area of town. You dont question it until you happen to suddenly be lead into an alley. This confuses you until you see a woman walking towards you.

???:"You finally show up! When you called I thought you'd be here sooner. Now what about Fate's son? Oh."

The mysterious woman walks out of the dim shadows and eyes you up and down.

???:"You must be Y/N. My name is Selena Susannah Walker and I, like Fate am a Fallen Eternal. Question, you look nothing like Fate (sorry if you do) and who did he have a kid with?"

Lillith:"He is technically my son. And no, me and Fate had no sexual connections. This is essentially his 'adopted' son. At the moment though Fate is dead and we need you to help us find a way to revive him to fight Zalgo."

Selena:"He"s dead?! How did he die! Who ever killed him will taste death's cold blade."

Y/N:"Actually, Lilith killed him. She was trying to kill the person that 'took' her son."

Selena:"You what?!?!?!?"

Lilith:"Ok now, calm down. I couldnt tell it was him until Y/N told me. His look has changed over the years. I know that you still love him but You're going a bit too far."

Selena:"I-I don't l-love him. I'm just mad that you would kill him! *sigh* Come with me, we need to go grab the spell bool to ressurect him. Just be wary, the necromancers wont welcome us."

With that, the trio of otherworldly beings go to find the book of life.

Will they be able to overcome the obstacles? Can they make friends along the way? Find out in the next Chapter! Thank you ILovemeonly1121 for the suggestion and for bringing his oc onto the story! If you enjoyed then please feel free to follow me. With that though, have a nice day/night!