☆Spider's Prey Finale☆

"Speaking"
'Thought'
Narration
Author

Y/N Point Of View

Y/N:"My legs are killing me! When wil we get there?"

Selena:"Quit your whining, we should be there by morning. Now keep going, you need to stop being such a baby."

Y/N:"How am I suppose to know if its morning?! We. Are. In. Hell."

Piper:"Taste the air! Just stick your tounge out and..."

Lilith:"Are you sure that you're mentally stable? I mean you can't just..."

Selena:"Sssh, dont ruin her imagination... its one of the only things she has left."

We walk up a suprisingly fertile land, crimson flowers blooming in the bright and always scorching expand. Hell was almost like a world of itself. We had found wildlife, forests of lush violet vines and rivers of magma lighting the 'night'. The cycles seemed to revolve around the magma on the top or 'ceiling' of Hell. The lava pools seemingly stayed put, not a drop escaping its select pack and when slumber came the bright rivers of flame and rock hardened and Hell would only be illuminated by the expands of cities and rushing lava. The screams grew dim as we neared the first major city named 'Lust'. Hell had cities for each sin and we were heading to Lust, me, a 16 year old virgin. I look over the bushy hill and find lights from billboards and towering expanses of high rises overlooking the vast suburbia. Smog polluted the industrial part of the city and many races of imps, demons, and succubus plauged the streets.

Lilith:"Sweaty man child's paradise... the smell only gets worse the farther you venture. Y/N I want you to keep a clise eye on Piper while me and Selena meet up with some contacts of ours."

Selena:"And whatever you do, dont accept sex. No matter how much your body betrays you, the girls around here are fiesty to say the least."

Y/N:"Why me? Can't we come with you guys? I'm not a child anymore, I can handle myself."

Lilith:"That's the point you idiot. Piper needs a friend and you are a great candidate, and since you can take after yourself, then what about proving you can take care of others."

Piper squeals in joy at the thought of hanging out with me. The killer back crushing hug nearly killed me as I silently begged my mother to spare me. She only snickered and Selena threw up a small wave before I was left with the childish Piper who was now throwing a fit about being bored.

Piper:"Can we pweaseeee go down to the market district? I won't bother you after that, I promise."

Y/N:"No Piper, we are staying in this cafe until Selena and Lilith are done. Stop arguing or you wont get the cinnamon bun."

Piper:"But whyyy?! I just want to have fun... you meanie."

Y/N:"What did you just call me?!"

Piper:"You are a meanie! A big fat meanie!"

Y/N:"Why you! Get back here!"

I chase Piper around the cafe before she bolts out the front door, giggling like a schoolgirl. I follow after and end up... in the market district.

Y/N:'That little-'

Piper:"Help! Y/N please I'm sorry!"

My thoughts are piearced by Piper's screams and begging. My mind darts from thought to thought while I run to the source. I turn into a rather ambiguous alley way and find a gut clenching sight. Piper is struggling against the grip of a stranger trying desperately to pull out her tounge. The gagged screams almost bring me to my knees but ultimately I confront the attacker.