The Clash Of Decaying Souls /\ Part One

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Narrator/Narrated
Author Speaking

In The Gym Of The Mansion

Y/N:"You guys want to have some battles to see which one of us is the strongest? And yes Slenda, that includes you."

All:"Sure! But who goes first?"

Slenda:"How about me and Fate? It should be interesting to watch, yes?"

Fate:"Someone is craving death... I'll accept if we both take it seriously. We can't go all out sadly otherwise the mansion wouldn't be standing."

With that the two powerful entities entered the ring, each stretching as they got into battle stances. With the ring of a bell the two dashed towards one another.

My first try at a fight scene

As Fate dashed he sliced the moving blur that was Slenda with 'Death' managing to slice her cheek. Slenda took the moment to grab Fate's ankle and smash him into the ground. As That happened Fate took the chance and used shadow step to get behind Slenda. As he did he was impaled and thrown across the mat. This happened 3 more times until Slenda let her guard down allowing Fate to trap her in Pandora's box. He reached his hand towards the box and started to decay Slenda inside. As he tried harder the box burst open and he was slashed in the chest, but not before cutting one of Slenda's tentacles off. As the dark mass screeched in pain he crawled toward with his scythe before placing his finger on slenda's arm causing it to slowly decay. He had not won as shown when he was impaled and torn apart by the remaining tentacles. His body in shreds and his screams echoing in the quiet room. Fate was a pile of organs and blood... and for what seemed like forever time stopped................. but a faint light shown from Pandora's box as Fate emerged and torn into Slenda's neck with his bare teeth. This ended in a chunk of flesh being removed and black blood staining the mat. Fate stood over Slenda's half dead body panting and scars showing through his ripped clothing. He had emerged victorious but at what cost?

Fight Scene Over

Jess:"Holy-"

All:"Shit!"

Everyone began realizing what had happened to the two competitors and went to retrieve a nurse...named Nurse Ann.

An hour had passed and the tournament was to be continued tomorrow as the battle had deeply fucked up the arena. Everyone was sitting around the T.V watching a horror movie before bed. They were watching Friday The 13th.

Y/N:"So you're saying that somewhat old woman killed that many people? Did none of them have the sense to overpower the old hag?"

Benny:"I don't know. Why don't you ask the dead people- oh wait... you can't. "

Jane:"*Yawn* I'm heading to bed and I suggest you all do too. We have to rest before our tournament Tommorow."

Jess:"As much as I hate to admit, but she's right... Y/N before you go to bed can you check on Slenda and Fate for us?"

Y/N:"Yea sure, I was planning on doing so anyway. While I'm there you all should get some sleep and get ready for Tommorow."

With that you headed to the clinic and were greeted by 'Nurse Ann'.

Nurse Ann:"Well hello Y/N

Nurse Ann:"Well hello Y/N. You may enter but do not disturb the patients, they need rest after being that reckless."

Y/N:"Will they be okay? I mean it all looked very brutal and-"

Nurse Ann:"Do you doubt my abilities as a nurse? I can heal almost anything but all pain will need rest to help heal it further. Now come with me. You will be sharing a room with me for tonight."

Y/N:"I don't get a choice do I? *Sigh* Well at least you aren't trying to kill me. I'll check on them Tommorow. "

And with that you head towards Ann's room which when you entered looked fairly basic. It was modeled after a hospital room but all the whites replaced with eerie and dark colors. She motioned for you to sleep next to her in the dark hospital bed and as you fell into slumber, you thought about the competition that would take place tommorow and wondered if Fate and Slenda would be okay...

Sorry for this chapter being lackluster. I'm very tired atm and decided to try and get a chapter out. Enjoy the read and have a nice day/night!