♧Spider's Prey: Part Two♧

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Narration
Author

Pain trumped my body to it's knees as I looked up at my opponent. Violet blood oozed from her neck from where I had slashed at her, but even with my speed it only took seconds for her to gain the upper hand.

Queen:"Do you really believe you can kill me pup. You will feed my children and with your power *clicks tounge* we will rule. Now just give up and I'll make your death rather swift."

I spit blood on the ground and grit my teeth in pain. I gather my thoughts and file through my options. The queen makes a small noise before sending a rather pointed one of her spider legs towards my head. I jump away with my small portion of strength and look at Clockwork. Rage pulses my veins as well as electricity. A voice sounds through my head in a rather call tone.

Neo:'Do it. For him. Don't Give Up.'

Izzy:"*Whispers* For Him. I will win.*Shouts* For Him! Soul Of The Sky!"

Queen:"What the-"

Light fills the area, blinding the queen. Crackling fills the soundless room and erupts into into a bang as a howl is heard. I open my now neon blue eyes and narrow them towards the cowering queen. I examine myself and see a new form wearing my skin.

Third Person

Izzy radiates a glow as she hovers slightly off the ground. Claws with spectral fur form on her slim arms and a furry tail places itself between the back of her pelvis. Behind her, a symbol of electricity follows being her. It shapes a wolf howling it's goodnight to the glimmering pale moon.

Queen:"What are you? H-how?!"

Izzy:"Nobody harms my family... and gets away with it. I will not remain weak! I will be strong enough to protect those I love!"

Faster than the human eye, the Queen jumps towards Izzy and true to pin her down. Before she can, Izzy dissapers out of sight before appearing above the Queen. Before the claws can taste flesh, the Queen deflects the attack and slices a large, narrow cut along Izzy's abdomen. The eight slender onyx legs slash in fierce and fast motions, cutting Izzy's clothing and drawing blood. Izzy pushes through the pain and brings her claws into the Queen's shoulder. Electricity runs down her arm and invades the Queen, who flails because of the sudden attack. The Queen sends four legs into Izzy's body and flings her into the bark wall.

Queen:"You little bitch. You want to feel pain?! I'll give you pain!"

Jess Point Of View

I stare at the person sitting in the seat. She gazed back at me as if to look into my soul. She couldn't be here. I killed here all that time ago, how is she here?

???:"Well hello Jess~ Long time no see. You look suprised, are you confused on how I survived the slaughter? You were sloppy but I see that you've improved."

"