Chapter 5

*This is the Old Version of the book, the new version will be posted after the final chapter of the old book.*

*3rd P.O.V*

Everyone watched frozen in shock, as Victoria ran out and shifted into a green wolf.

Her fur had everyone entranced and nobody spoke for the longest of times.

The silence was becoming deafening when the most horrifying and heart-wrenching howl sounded.

Nobody had to ask who it was, it was Victoria. During her torture, Daniel had just stood, frozen in shock and he looked torn.

He was fighting with his wolf. His wolf wanted to comfort his mate and protect her and at the same time kill Zoey for hurting his mate. Daniel was holding his wolf back. He couldn't let someone like Victoria ruin his status.

Tyler's earlier words rang in his head and Daniel along with most of the pack was conflicted. Tyler was right of course, Victoria didn't do anything to them.

Zoey was jealous and others just followed what she did because she was popular. They were really like lost puppies. They just hurt Victoria because Zoey did so and they wanted to please Zoey.

Tyler was still crying and he kept blaming himself. He got one last mind-link from Victoria.

'I'm sorry Tyler. I can't do this. Please don't blame yourself. I love you and mum and dad. Always remember that. Maybe we will meet in the future. Go on Tyler, make your pack the best there is. Find a mate and have a family. Goodbye Tyler, I love you.'

Before Tyler could respond, he felt the connection break.As did the other pack members.

Victoria had gone rogue and she cut off her link with the pack. The feeling of losing a member broke everyone out of their trances and even the lead pack warrior and lead enforces broke down in crying heaps.

The Luna grabbed Tyler into a big hug and the Alpha had someone lock Zoey up in the cells. "What happened here?" The Luna asked in a kind but sad tone.

Tyler knew that someday the question would be asked. Even in different forms like now. Tyler predicted that he would have to answer it and so he did.

He told the Alpha and Luna everything. He told them of their first-time abuse towards Victoria and everything else over the years. He told them of the threats she got, threats that would follow if any of the elders knew. He told them of how mistreated she was.

He told them of how he offered to protect her but she wouldn't let him. He told them the reason too. He told them that he had been threatened his Beta position too. Then he moved to the recent events.

"On Alpha Daniel's birthday, Victoria and Daniel recognized each other as mates. I was ordered out of there and then Tori told me later on what happened. Daniel had... used her and then he rejected her right after. Tori even survived that... then today. Tori and I were going to leave the pack today, run away. I am still going and nothing anyone can do will stop me. We had a goal, Tori and I. I won't mention the details... so anyway, I went to check up on Tori and she told me something... she told me she was p-pregnant. I promised her that I would protect them both and then when we came downstairs it just... fell apart I guess. Zoey pretty much beat Tori up and... Tori lost the baby. She-she is in so much pain. She not only lost her mate but also her child and she became a rogue. Packs will kill her on sight and she won't be strong enough... Tori linked me one last time and she told me to go through with our plan. So I will be leaving now. If you will excuse me."

Tyler finished the story ignoring the gasps and growls and tears and sobs. He got up and went back to his room, grabbed his bag, shifted and ran away. He didn't once look back.

Claire and Zach, the Luna and Alpha were still recovering from what Tyler had told them. Even Alpha Zach had tears streaming down his face. Soon Luna Claire's sadness and grief and pity turned into rage. She turned to her son and glared at him.

"Is it true?" She gritted out. "Did you really reject Tori after using her? Did you really just stand there, watching your own mate get tortured?" But even as Claire asked that she knew it was true. Claire and Zach both turned around and walked to the door.

While Zack made his way to the holding cells, Claire just stood there, with her back facing her only son. "Your father and I are disappointed in you."

That was all she said before walking out.

Back in the cells, Zach made his way to Zoey who looked absolutely terrified. Zach slammed her against the wall and growled out.

"Because of you, this pack has not only lost one of their members but also their Beta. The Pack lost their future Alpha and their rightful Luna. You are a disgrace to the werewolf community. You are therefore banished from the pack and considered a rogue. Get out of my sight before I kill you!" And that was that.

Tyler left to his new pack and Zoey became a rogue.

Daniel had failed his parents and was a complete wreck.

The pack was also a mess but slowly they got their act together.

Not even Zach and Claire had the courage to inform Tori's parents.

Tyler had left a small note saying that he would inform the parents and for the pack to leave him and his sister alone.

Everything has changed.

It is the start of a new life and Tyler and Victoria are definitely making it out happy.

*This is the Old Version of the book, the new version will be posted after the final chapter of the old book.*