Beyond Dreams

"Get back in bed right now, Mrs. Romero," Alex demands with a broad grin on his face, his finger pointing to her now empty side of the bed.

Norma looks over her shoulder and gives him a devilish grin, enjoying teasing him all the more. Alex watches her naked glory, his eyes glued to the sway of her delicate hips. She got up abruptly from bed the moment their kissing got too intense. She left him wanting more. She always did.

"Nope," she says nonchalantly, knowing that if it was up to him, they wouldn't get out of bed at all. "Five more minutes can easily turn into an hour with you, mister. So, no. Sorry. So, sor-"

She shrieks when she feels his hard chest against her back and his muscular arms wrapping around her. She was so invested in telling him off that she didn't hear the second he got out of bed.

Her giggles cause him to laugh upon the fresh and always soft skin of her neck, her body resting back contently against his. They're both naked. From head to toe. Standing right in front of the window he once warned her about.

"You love to make me suffer, don't you?" he mumbles hotly, his teeth nibbling deliciously her neck. She lets out a small whimper, enjoying his teeth and the slight brush of his tongue on her skin.

"Maybe a little," she breathes, her hand finding the back of his head as he continues to give her neck opened mouth kisses. It's impossible not to feel his hard member brushing her backside. Her eyes closed as she cherishes the feeling of his desire for her.

"Just a little?" his tongue can easily taste the goodness of her skin, his lips clamping hard around her earlobe. "That's what you've always done, haven't you? Make me suffer...Have me at your mercy?"

She moans loudly at his words, her head dropping back again, her left hand leading his towards her heated and wet center. Sometimes his words got the perfect reaction from her and that's all he's ever wanted. To make her shake in pleasure without much effort.

But Norma is unable to react at the moment. No words were expected to come out. Not when her chest is heaving the way it is, almost ready to explode. Not when her hand is waiting for his fingers to move in that specific way she likes.

"I come here during my lunch break because I cannot wait until after dinner to devour you..." he points out softly as if this information is new to his wife. "Not for you to tease me like this. To make me suffer."

Then his fingers bury themselves in her wet paradise, having her crumble in his arms immediately. As soon as he hears her perfect and delicate moan, his right-hand finds her chin and he easily redirects her face, rapidly connecting their lips.

Norma, out of pure spite with a whole lot of lust, bites his lower lip harder than she ever has before. If he was going to torture her, although she's the one that started it, it's only fair if she returns the favor. Alex groans in pain, his left hand stopping its teasing game.

"Norma!" he whines loudly, his lip still caught between her teeth, his eyebrows curved in affliction. The pain caused him to buck his hips against her, causing her to let go of his lip only to giggle innocently at him.

He looks at her dumbfounded. He cannot believe that she's acting this innocent just now. Well, he can. His wife is full of surprises and he loves her for it. She truly is a unique character.

The way he's looking at her provokes an even quieter giggle from her. She tilts her head back to rest on his left shoulder, laughing a bit more. Not showing any sense of remorse about her actions.

But something inside of him stirs. He also knows her weaknesses. He knows exactly where to kiss her to make her lose her cool. He knows when to grab her and where to touch her to spark up that fire that lights up his soul and satisfies his needs in the most amazing way.