Chapter 1: A New World

The new chapter for the new begging of the story is here.  Hope you enjoy the reboot.

'Hello' sign language

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV Y/n

I just woke up so I was trying to get used to my surroundings it looked like I was in a ununderground metro station?

Y/n: The hell?

I was walking around the station and I heard a train coming so walked back to the stop and saw a train. The doors open up so I walked in. When I did I was met with what looked like a Sea Cucumber with a conductors hat...

Sea Cucumber: hello Traveler my name is C.Q Cumber, and welcome to the deepsea metro... hmm you look different from other beings that I've seen...

Did...did a sea Cucumber talk to me?!

Y/n: Uhhh.... what? You're a sea Cucumber

C.Q Cumber: actually it's C.Q Cumber not Sea Cucumber but back to my last question what are you?

Y/n: Uhhh.... I'm a human...

C.Q Cumber: Hmm...Welllllllll alright then inkling that want to be a human... were do you wanna go?

Y/n: A what? You know what just take me to the nearest exit to the surface...

C.Q Cumber: I apologize but you can't go to the surface until number 10,008 completes her mission to get the last thang

Y/n: You mean thing?

C.Q Cumber: No thang

Y/n: What?!

Announcer: We have arrived at line H thang location. We have arrived at line H thang location.

C.Q Cumber: Ahh here we are to pick up number 10,008 otherwise known as agent 8 and an old Cuttlefish...

Y/n: wait what?! I don't know what going on?! A Cuttlefish?

The doors open up and I saw a girl younger then me about 17 or 16 and she had tentacles for hair... Then  I saw a shaking old creature with a beard? Wearing a old tracksuits?

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON?!?!?!

This made the girl and the old creature jump... They both looked at me and the girl made the first move she pulled what looked like a gun and pointed it at me...

Y/n: what a predicament I've put myself in...

Agent 8: grumpy!

Y/n: excuse me what... I'm grumpy?

Agent 8: Aoo-wow?

Y/n: I have no idea what's going on...

C.Q Cumber: ohh...here have this device that I have no clue how I got it should let you understand both inkling and octoling languages... you're a weird inkling to not know your own language but interesting cuz you know how to speak a dead language...

Y/n: it's because I'm human!!

Agent 8: Mean!!

I looked over at the girl she still had her gun pointed at me... I quickly put on the device that this sea cucumber gave me it looked like a hearing aid... but I put it on... let me hear her but how am I going to speak to her? Sign language hope fully anyways

Agent 8: Speak...

Y/n: 'Can you understand me?'

The girl thankfully understood it she nodded her head