Chapter 6: The Date with Echo

This may be bad warning to you all.

POV Y/n

*RING RING*

???: Onee-chan wake up please it's time for our date~

Y/n: 5 more minutes...

???: But Onee-chan~ I wanna go on a date with youuu~

It was at this moment I realized I'm not alone...

Y/n: WAIT WHAT?!?!

I shot up from my bed to see Echo sitting on the edge of my bed having a sly smile.

Y/n: OK what the hell are you doing on my room?

Echo: Well you live with Off The Hook and I'm friends with them, so I came over to get you so we can head on our date. That's why I'm here!

Y/n: Oh yeah... Well uh lets go I guess.

We were walking out of Pearl's mega mansion and we left to go on our date.

POV Pearl

Pearl: The target has left the building process with operation Inkling. We have a date to ruin.

Callie: Dammit Agent 4! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE TO PISS EVERYONE OFF NOT YOU!!!

Haru: I'll help but its NOT because I like him.

Marie: Yeah keep telling yourself that.

Haru: SH-SHUT UP!

Marina: Everyone its fine all there gonna to do is have some fun!

Pearl: Marina do you really think that?

Marina: Yes i think that!

Everyone looked at her. Marina began to wave her hands at herself to cool herself.

Marina: I-is it hot in here or is that just me?

Marie: Yeah it's totally hot in here...

Marina: Oh really? Thank zapfish.

Callie: The was sarcasm Marina.

Pearl: Let's stop wasting time! We're about to lose 'em!

Callie: ALRIGHT! lets get going before we lose them!

We all began to tail Y/n and Echo as they began there date.

POV Y/n

Me and Echo were walking around the square and stopped by Crusty's food truck and got some food there.

Y/n: So Echo what do you want to do?

Echo: Oh oh I know! We can go walk around the old Plaza! There's a few interested places there like some old stages and i found something else.

Y/n: That doesn't sound bad, sure let's go, but what's the something else?

Echo: I'll show you when we're there.

POV Marina

Pearl: Hey! There on the move!

I looked over to see Pearl and Callie in trench coats and wearing a fake mustache looking at Y/n and Echo. Marie looked at them unamused.

Marie: isn't this suppose to be a secret misson?

Pearl/Callie: Yeah!

Haru: this doesn't look secret it looks more suspicious, we already have a few inklings and Octolings looking at us wired.