Chapter 9: Secrets

Welllllll Here's another update for this book hope you enjoy it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POV Haru

Haru: What do you think their relationship is?

Echo: Oh~ Why do some you care now?

Isabelle: Hey...

Haru: Uhh... b- because I don't want him to uh... Get hurt! Yeah, that's why!

Isabelle: Guys?

Echo: Oh~ are you sure that's it?

Haru: SHUT UP ECHO!!

Isabelle: GUYS CAN YOU SHUT UP!!! HE'S LEAVING!

Haru: Wha? Now, look at what you did Echo! We lost Y/n!

Isabelle: Y/n was also with Sheldon, is it possible that he works for that shellfish?

Haru: I mean he created a robot that tried to kill you so I would say yes, plus he was trying to find a job working for Sheldon would let him create weapons and possibly specials.

Echo: Oh that makes sense...BUT WHO WAS THAT GIRL?!?!

???: Who the hell are you three?

Echo: EEP!!

We all looked where the voice was coming from to be met with an inkling looking at us with a disgusted look!

???: Why were you eavesdropping on me and my...ugh "co-worker"?

Echo: Oh! Uh my... my friend has a MASSIVE crush on your co-worker!

Haru: WHAT?!?!

Isabelle: YES! Our friend Haru here has a BIG crush on him and was just curious where he went and if you two are going out!

???: Ew gross, no we just met today. Are you a stalker or some shit?

Haru: NO! We're friends of his and was following him to see where he was going!

???: Uhh...That's stalking.

Haru: UGH!!! WHATEVER!! GUYS LETS JUST GET OUT OF HERE!!!

POV Isabelle

Haru stormed off and Echo followed, I bowed down to the stranger and apologized.

Isabelle: Sorry for my friend's actions.

???: I don't care just as long as you don't stalk people...anyways you seem like a sweet girl, my name is Lucy. I work with your human friend. He went back home that what he said at least.

Isabelle: Oh nice to meet you Lucy my name is Isabelle! Thank you!

As I bowed down to greet her and thank her, I noticed a little device on her hip it had a faint glow to it, it looked like octarian technology.

Isabelle: Hey that device on your hip it looks like octarian tec.

Lucy: What? It's nothing! It just plays music! It's not related to octopuses! Now, will you please leave!

Isabelle: Oh I'm sorry...

I then quietly left. I then met up with Haru and Echo.

Isabelle: Hey guys I know where Y/n is, he went back home.

Echo: Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go give Y/n a big hug and kiss! Then tell him we were worried!

Haru: Don't go make a scene!!!

The two ran up ahead, but I was thinking back on what was on Lucy's hip it was definitely Octarian technology I can spot it from anywhere, now that I'm thinking about it, it had some type of writing that wasn't Inking or Octarian...what languages is it...I at least remember some of the characters, I quickly wrote them down to show Y/n to see if it's a human Language. I have to find out or this will bug me.

[Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n poking fun at chibi Lucy.]

I was walking towards Y/n's room and knocked.

Y/n: Ugh... Echo I told you a thousand times you can't sleep with me!

Isabelle: It's Isabelle.

The door opened up and Y/n was there.

Y/n: Yes Bridgett I mean Isabelle?

Isabelle: are any of these characters a human language?

I then pulled out the piece of paper that I write the characters on. He then took it out of my hand...

Y/n: Huh... it's a form of English and Inkling with a little bit of Octarian...thats wired...where did you see this?

Isabelle: I saw it on Octarian technology...

Y/n: Huh... Well, this is a new language...

Isabelle: you said that it had a little bit of octarian? How did you know?

Y/n: oh Marina is helping me learn how to speak Octarian! I'll tell ya the New World is full of interesting stuff like the technology of Octarians, the culture of Inklings, and the Salmons... All quite interesting... anyway I have work tomorrow so I'll talk to you later. Night Isabelle!

Y/n then closed the door, I then left to my room...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hello hello! I do hope you enjoyed the chapter, whatever do you think Lucy is hiding what does the mysterious writings say? Well, you will find out later but for now, speculate and I'll see you later BYE BYE!!!!

*dissapers in a puff of smoke*

793: Words