Chapter 4: What Even is This Chapter.

Marine's POV

Y/N: Say what?

Marine: Well we want you to join Squidbeak Splatoon

Y/n: Uh-huh any reason why you want me to join?

Marina: I'll answer this one Marine, well based on one human creation that tried to destroy the square we want to know more of human technology, for instance we want to try and fix our power problem.

He went quiet for what seemed like hours.

Marina: Uhh Y/n? You OK?

He was still quite I was beginning to get nervous, but then he finally spoke.

Y/n: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD!!! Please tell me your joking...

Marina: Uhh no I'm trying to be very serious right now.

Y/n: Wait really? Oh god... how the hell do you guys have CELL PHONES but not a steady supply of electricity?

I was dumbfounded until I finally spoke again.

Marina: Well... I don't know how to respond to this.

Y/n: Alright look I'll help you with your guys power problem. So I'm assuming you guys are going to split the power between both inklings and Octolings because I can make a main power source for both.

Marina: Wait really!? You can do that!

Peral: YES POWER FOR EVERYONE!!

Y/n: I'm still surprised you haven't found a main power source. Just give me a few minutes I need to remember the blueprints of the solar panels...

Pearl: Alright N/n. Come on guys lets go destroy some noobs in ranked!

Isabelle: That's kinda cruel Pearl.

Pearl: Don't care I like chaos.

Isabelle: uh fine...

[Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n slouching over a table working his ass off]

Marina's POV

Marina: Y/n I'm back Pearl, Marine, Callie, and Isabelle are still playing ranked I just wanted to check up on your progress.

Y/n: Well I finally finished them here look over them and help me make a few of them

I looked over what Y/n gave me and there was alot of things that I never seen used to make it.

Marina: uh Y/n I don't know half of the things in here.

Y/n: Oh don't worry about that I'll teach you but for now lets go join the others...

Marina: Alright let's go.

[Small Timeskip]

As me and Y/n were walking towards the stage Pearl and the others were at, we saw Pearl and Isabelle staring each other down. Y/n spoke up before I could.

Y/n: So what are you two doing? It looks like you two are going to dual.

Pearl: Oh Y/n! You're here I have a vary important question for you and Marina, which is better Chaos or Order. That's what me and Isabelle are arguing about.

Marina: Well order brings people together and become stronger as a civilization, everyone gets food and water as well as safety as well as protection, so Order for me.

Pearl: *gasp* Marina YOU TRAITOR!!!

Marina: Wh-whaaaattttt!?!?

Pearl: Y/n what about you!!

Y/n: Well if I'm being honest both are incredibly important, Buuuut Chaos is fun.

Pearl: See Y/n agrees with me Isabelle!

Isabelle: Y/N YOU TRAITOR!!!

Y/n: O... k?

Marina: I must agree with Isabelle what part of chaos is enjoyable?

Y/n / Pearl: Well to answer your question chaos is unpredictable.

Y/n / Pearl: JINX!!!

Y/N / Pearl: DOUBLE JINX!!!

Marina: But Order is Safe

Y/n: True and that's good but going wild once in awhile is good. But the real question is how the hell did you two get to this topic from playing turf wars?

Pearl: Well me and the other team was having a squid party you know having fun and Isabelle came and splated them, that is how we came to this topic.

Y/n: OK... first of all what the hell is a squid party, secondly Isabelle why did you splat them?

Isabelle: Well its the rule of the game you need to get the most turf to win (don't hate on my girl Isabelle after all she was going against a crazy telephone and had to survive to go to the surface)

Y/n: OK so why are you taking the rules seriously?

Isabelle: Well it all started with me waking up in a Metro station and an old cuddlefish looking down on me.

Y/n: not creepy at all.

[Flashback to the events of the octo expansion]
[Flashback ends]

Pearl: Oh I think i know why isn't it because you got splatted by that sea cucumber if you didn't follow the rules?

Isabelle: SUSH PEARL! i don't want to remember another "You let the 8-Ball fall- test failed". DAMMIT I REMEMBERED!! Uh my epic flash back is now all ruined.

Pearl: Sorry?

Y/n: So? You're afraid of a Sea cucumber?

Isabelle: SUSH!!! Don't say that name...

Y/n: wait so you're telling me a sea cucumbers name was sea cucumber?

Isabelle: Shh!! and it was spelt C.Q cumber

Y/n: What? I'm lost...

Isabelle: but yes that is why i follow the rules to the T!

Y/n: Shh you're safe here C. Q Cumbre can't hurt you here...

Marina: well this is a weird day...

Pearl: Tell me about it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody I hope you enjoy this chapter it was kind of random and weird but I do hope you enjoyed it. But for now BYE BYE!!!!

*disappears in puff of smoke*

910: Words