Chapter 1 ~ Party or not

"Are you even listening?" Felicity asks.
"What? sorry" Barry says sitting and staring into the air.
"No he isn't he is thinking about his dreamgirl. Killer Frost" Iris says.

Barry looks away, he wish that for once his friends would believe him when he says that Killer Frost has a hidden identity. But they don't believe him 'Killer Frost is a girl with a lot of makeup on' as Iris says.

"What were you trying to say?" Barry asks Felicity.
"I was asking you if you are coming to  Oliver's Party" she says.
"Are we even invited?" Barry asks confused.
"No. But he is like the hottest boy on this school. We have to go. I have heard he just broke up with his girlfriend" Felicity is clapping until she realize she is celebrating a brakeup.

"Come on Barry for us" Iris and Felicity are making puppy faces.
"Fine. When is it."
"Friday. 8 pm. We meet outside 7:55" Iris says.

"Uhhh we have to go shopping. I need a new dress for this" Iris says.
"Yeah me too. let's go shopping after school" Felicity says. Iris nods.

"Wait today? What about Jitters? Girls you promised"
"Sorry Barry... if you are coming with us we can go by Jitters on the way home" Iris says.
"Nahh. Buying dresses? I think we will meet tomorrow instead" Barry says, buying dresses? Nope, leaves the girls for his math lesson.