Chapter 5 ~ The alley

Barry is walking to the car. He parked on a street with a lot of high apartments which also means a lot of alleys and Barry knows it's crazy but he has seen enough movies to know nothing great happens in an alley.

The street is quite, nothing is moving.
Barry almost jumped to the top of a building when a cat came out from an alley.

There's nothing out there Barry he whisper to himself. It's just- DUNK you...
The big sound came from the alley 2 meters in front of him. Barry want to ignore the sound but what if someone needs him.

Barry turns on the light on his phone he is lighting into the alley "anybody there?"
A mountain of boxes are falling down. Barry lights over to the corner where they fell from.
"Help" sounds a weak voice. Barry goes over to the corner without thinking about danger and there he see her.
The girl he dreams about. The city's hero. Killer Frost. But for some reason she is laying here in an alley. Why?

"Killer...Frost. Waow is that really you? I mean. I'm a big fan. I love what you do for the city. I have always dreamt about meeting you." Barry can't stop talking. "You maybe remember me. A few months after you became the city's hero I saw you. But I don't think you remember me I mean you were busy saving the ci-"

"Please shut up.. for a second" Killer Frost is gasping for the breath.

"Wait. you're hurt?" Barry asks when he sees how she has placed her hand on her stomach. Under her hand is a big dark red spot.

"Yeah.. you have ... you have to get me to.." Killer Frost can't finish the sentence.

"My car is right around the corner shall I drive you to the hospital?" Barry ask.

"No.. S.T.A.R. labs" gasps Killer Frost.

S.T.A.R. labs is the whole reason she and some other people got their powers so why the hell hasn't Barry thought about that might be the place she is hiding?!

Barry lift Killer Frost up in his arm. "Ahhh."

"I'm sorry my car is right over there" Barry says.

While walking to his car with The Killer Frost in his arms he can't stop looking into her painful eyes.

"It's right here. Okay listen I'm going to sit you in on the front seat and that's gonna hurt." Barry says.

"Just hurry" she gasps.

"I'm gonna sit you in in 3, 2, 1..."

"Ahhhhh" Killer Frost's scream is painful for Barry's ears. Hearing his hero and dream girl scream like this... he loves her too much to enjoy the fact that he is here with her.

When he close the door Barry looks down at himself and realize he has a lot of blood on his jacket. Which means if he doesn't hurry Killer Frost is going to die...