Chapter 11 ~ I Love You

"No! You are not going to hurt her" Barry says angry.

"And who exactly can stop me?" Krane asks.

"Me. I'm gonna stop you" Barry says, but then he looks at Caitlin who is shaking her head. "... Or not."

"You are not going to fight my battle Barry"

"Uh what's wrong with the romance?" Krane asks sounding like a little child.

"Nothing. There was never a romance and there will never be any kind of romance." Caitlin says in anger.

She turns against Krane "what do you want?" She asks.

"Your heart. In my hand" Krane says and form his hand, like he is holding her heart.

"No!" Barry, didn't know what to say, he just wanted to interrupt their conversation. "Don't you dare hurting her!"

"Why do you care? You only care about Killer Frost! And yeah I noticed that by the way" Caitlin says, without a tone in her voice. It's empty.

"Caitlin I care about you. I care about you just as much as I care about Killer Frost." Barry says.

Caitlin shakes her head, "no, Barry. You don't."

"I do Caitlin, why don't you believe me?" Barry gets annoyed he wants to tell her that he cares about her, but it feels wrong here, in front of Krane.

"You don't!" Caitlin stands up and looks Krane directly in the eyes, "let's get this over with, kill me."

"No" Barry says loud. Krane nods.

Krane somehow remove the blue wall by using a mirror, a tiny mirror he has in his hand. It's like the mirror capture the blue stuff inside the mirror. Barry doesn't exactly understand how it works.

Krane grab Caitlin's arm and walk against the door.

"No wait" Barry says a second too late. Krane closes the door and Barry are alone in the white room.
He wish he could do something, but he can't he's trapped.

Barry starts feeling how the electricity is going through his body, the electricity from before, when Caitlin touched him, he doesn't know what to do, it feels good, but it's scary, like the lightning is going through him, yet doesn't leave his body.
Suddenly his hands starts shaking, faster than ever before, so fast that he barely can see his hands, they are almost invisible, it moves to his whists, then to the rest of his arms, shoulders, soon his entire body is shaking faster than he thought possible. He is about to take a step forward, but before he knows he hit the wall in the other end of the room, he's out of his cell. How? His body stops shaking, but the feeling of electricity going through his veins are still there.
Electricity. Touch. Caitlin! Danger!
Barry walks to the door, but ends up hitting it. Hard. He groans. What is happening?!?
No time! Caitlin. Help. Now!

He opens the door and run as fast as he can out of the door, only to find seven new door. The sound of a gunshots guides Barry to the right door, he run in, the room is just as white as the one he comes from. Barry looks at Caitlin, her eyes are open staring at the man with the gun, there's tears in her eyes, she's surprisingly calm, no movement at all, not even Krane he hasn't removed the gun there's pointing at Caitlin's chest, there's only a few feet's between the gun and her chest, but in that room of space is a weird little metallic thing and it is on its way to Caitlin's chest, Barry runs against it not knowing exactly what he is thinking, but there's no way a human being can run faster than a bullet, but the fact that he might as well be the reason why they are here, makes him take a shoot.
Something is wrong, the bullet aren't moving, like at all, maybe a bit, but very slowly. Barry doesn't really care, he grab the bullet and throw it away from him and Caitlin, it hits something on the wall or maybe the white wall is all black behind all the whiteness. Barry look at Caitlin she hasn't moved yet, Barry relaxes and suddenly she moves, there's a weird sound like something breaks through her skin. She breaks down with her arm covering her side, her eyes shift from brown to light blue and then light blue to brown her hair is a mix between brown and blonde.