Chapter 6 ~ life or dead

Barry drives a bit faster than allowed but he has to hurry. There is more and more blood. And when Barry tries to talk with or to Killer Frost she aren't even looking at him anymore.

They are arrived Barry jump out of the car and run over to Killer Frost's side.
He is taking her out of the car and carry her over to the door that lead them inside S.T.A.R. labs. Barry hasn't time to enjoy this beautiful view of technology.

"Over here" a boy is waving Barry to a door that lead them to another door and another door again until they come to a big room formed like a circle.

"Oh no. Frost!" Barry won't believe his own eyes it's- it's- Harrison Wells the man who died in coma after the big accident with S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Lay her in the bed" says the boy from earlier. Barry lays a very weak Killer Frost into the bed.

"Why aren't you regenerating? Why isn't she regenerating." The boys keeps asking the same question over and over again. Barry is in shook with the fact that Killer Frost can regenerate it explains a lot of things.

"Cisco, take the scanner see if there is something we maybe have to remove" says Harrison Wells.

"Sure." The boy named Cisco says. "Oh no no no no no. This can't be happening."
"What?" Harrison asks.

"It's Krane.. his weapon.. there're small pieces of it inside her body we have to get them out RIGHT NOW" Cisco says.

"You Barry. Right. Please hand me the tweezer."

"Yeah um sure" Barry give the tweezer to Cisco and then start thinking...how does Cisco know what his name is.

"Okay so there is four pieces. I'm sorry Frosty but this is going to hurt like a lot."
And there it comes. Scream after scream Barry can't stand the sound. This poor girl was just trying to save the city and now she has to suffer.

Barry thought he was going to pass out when the screaming stops "I'm done. You will probably start regene-"
"I have never felt anything more painful than that"

Barry can't believe his own eyes again. Killer Frost is sitting up. She is safe.

"I don't hope Caitlin could feel that" Cisco says.

"Stranger in the lab may I remind you?" Killer Frost say.

"Oh come on Frosty. He saved your lives." Harrison says

"Yeah come on we know we can trust Barry" Cisco says.

"Barry could have let you lay wherever you were and bleed to death, he could have brought you to a hospital, he could have taken you to his friends but he didn't... he did exactly what you probably told him to do... I'm pretty sure we can trust him"
Killer Frost's hair turned from white to brown while he was speaking.

"Oh god you um... you turned into you.." Cisco says.

"Oh god" the girl who was Killer Frost right before turns her head against Barry so he can see her other identity...

"Oh my god..."