Chapter 4 ~ The Party

"My little boy is going to a party" Barry's mom says and fixes his butterfly.
"Have fun" Barry's dad says.
"Yeah. Thanks see you tomorrow."
Barry opens the door his parents promised him he could borrow their car if he was going to park a street away from the party so no one stole it. Barry's parents are very happy about their car.
"Be careful" his mom says right before he closes the door.

•••

"Hey Barr" Iris says. She is wearing a black short dress, the school would definitely not allow it, but Barry has got to admit it truly complements her body all the right places.

"Hey. Were is Felicity?"

"She hasn't arri- there"

Barry is turning around and sees Felicity coming out off the car. The dress is also short but not as short as Iris'. Felicity's dress are dark blue it really fits to her skin color Barry thinks.

"Hi. You ready for this?"

"Yeah let's go" Iris says.

There's already a lot of people and Barry already wish he had stayed at home. Of course Killer Frost isn't coming what was he thinking.

"Welcome to the party"
Iris, Felicity and Barry are turning around and are looking at the man himself. Oliver Queen. Every girls dream.
"Thanks" Felicity says and blush.
"Come let's play a game" Oliver says. Clearly he doesn't want Barry to come with them so they all three leaves Barry in the living room.

Barry is looking around and is spotting a girl standing in the corner looking lonely.

"Hey" Barry says to the lonely girl.

"Hi. You're Barry Allen, right?"

"Yeah. And you are..." Barry says. he can't remember her name.

"Kara. Kara Danvers." Kara smiles. "Are you alone too?"

"Yeah. My friends left me for Oliver. I don't really blame them they have drooled over him the whole week" Barry laugh.

"Aha Yeah a lot of girls are drooling over him" Kara laugh.

"So um why are you alone?" Barry asks.

"I was supposed to be here with Caitlin Snow but something came up... as usual" Kara looks down.

"Ohhh Caitlin Snow isn't that the girl who dropped her lunch last week in the cafeteria?" Barry ask.

"Aha Yeah" Kara starts laughing "she ate her lunch in the library the rest of the week"

"Seriously!? I didn't thought that was allowed?"

"It isn't but the librarian felt bad for Caitlin so she told us we could eat our lunch there" Kara says.

Kara and Barry are talking for hours until 10:00 pm where Kara has to go.

"See you on Monday?" Barry asks.
"Sure. Yeah" Kara smiles. "Bye Barry Allen."
"Bye Kara Danvers."

Barry is walking around in the house for half an hour until he decides to go home. He can't find Iris or Felicity so he is just texting Iris that he is leaving.