Chapter 3 ~ Jitters

Barry just finished his homework when he gets a message.
It's Felicity:
wanna meet on Jitters? :))

Barry is responding:
Sure I will be there in 10 :)

Barry runs down to the front door: "Mom I'm going to Jitters. I have made homework. I will be home for dinner. Love you. Bye."

Barry's dad aren't home yet so he has to take the bike.

"Hey Barry" Iris is waving Barry over to their table. They already ordered his coffee.
"Wow you were fast today" Barry says.
"Yeah right! There was this huge new store full of dresses. They just had the perfect dresses for the party" Felicity says.

"Cool. Nice um guess they were pretty cheap I mean. There's prom soon" Barry says.
"Yeah 50% off because they were new" Iris says.

"LOOK SHE IS DOING IT AGAIN" a man is yelling everyone is look over at the TV.
"... Killer Frost captured the burning man just a few minutes ago..." says a woman in the TV.

"God I wish I had her power" Felicity says while the TV is showing some pictures and videos from the street cameras.

Barry can't stop staring at the TV.

"OMG!  OMG OMG OMG" Iris says happy.
"WHAT? WHAT WHAT WHAT" Felicity asks.
"We just got invited. To Oliver's party. Like for real." Iris says.
"Yay."

"See you tomorrow in school" Barry says and goes to his bike.

Tomorrow is Thursday and then Friday so tomorrow the girls are going home to Iris and are trying makeup and dresses the whole afternoon.
So Barry is getting a lot of time to 'stalk' Killer Frost. Barry has only seen her once but that was enough for him, he knows he loves her and no one can stop him.