Candy

Alec's POV

I let out my mist and smirked as Lance's eyes widened in fear. He ran bye Felix and Demetri appeared in front of him, pushing him into my smoke. My sister was shaking in anger, wanting to take him out right then and there. I put a hand on her shoulder and kissed her cheeks, which seemed to have a magical effect. She immediately relaxed and leaned into my shoulder.

"I'm going to release him from my gift. Get ready to grab him." I ordered Felix and Demetri.

They nodded and stood on either sides of the mist. I retracted my gift and Lanec immediately tried to make a run for it. Felix had him in a headlock within seconds and knocked him out.

"Let's go back home shall we?" I said, smiling down at my sister.

"Of course." She whispered back.

Jane's POV

We boarded the private jet and threw Lance's unconscious body in a cell. I walked into a room where my beloved brother was reading Hamlet.

"Reading Shakespheare again brother?" I mused.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Indeed sister. We did enjoy his plays did we not?" He smirked at the memory.

"Indeed we did brother. A Midsummer's Night was exceptionally intriguing." I smiled.

He nodded in agreement and patted a spot next to him on the bed, placing the book on the table. I eagerly sat in the spot and lean my head onto his chest, loving how warm it felt against my ice cold skin. He smiled down at me and stroked my cheek gently, as if I was made out of china and could break any minute.

"Ti amo, il mio amore. Sei bello." He murmured.

I loved when he spoke Italian. It was so melodic and smooth.

"I love you too Alec." I smiled.

He chuckled and gently kissed my nose.

"Glad to know that you know a little Italian love." He smirked.

"Hey! I was raised in Italy was I not?" I pouted.

"True true." He said, raising his hands in surrender.

I laughed and kissed both of his cheeks. How sweet of him. He always lets me win arguments. Sweet. Just like candy.