Vows

Alec's POV

Today is the day. Today is the day that I marry the girl of my dreams....and quite frankly...the girl I spent my entire life with. Literally. Jane's small figure strolled down the aisle towards me, dressed in black. Yeah. Black. We're doing our wedding Volturi style. Aro placed Jane's hand in mine, and stepped onto the platum.

"My dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Alecxander Volturi and Jane Volturi in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.  True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union of two hearts. I thrives on the love you give each together and never rows old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each together, to enjoy life together and to share moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding." said Aro.

Everyone clapped and smiled. Aro gestured for me to go first.

"I, Alecxander Volturi, take you Jane Volturi, to be my wife, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good and bad times, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." I concluded.

Jane's eyes started to water as she spoke.

"I, Jane Volturi, take you Alecxander Volturi, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children, and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity." she whispered.

I  smiled and tears of happiness welled in my eyes.

"Do you, Alecxander Volturi, take Jane Volturi to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" asked Aro.

"I do." I said, without a doubt.

"Do you, Jane Volturi, take Alecxander Volturi to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" asked Aro.

"I do." she said, smiling up at me.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day." I said.

"I have for you a golden ring. The most precious metal symbolizes that your love is the most precious element in my live. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between us will never cease. I place it on your finer as a visible sign of the vows which have made us husband and wife." said Jane.

"And now, by the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." said Aro, smiling widely.

I leaned and kissed Jane with all the passion in my heart. She matched my pace, clapping erupting from behind us. Cheers and laughter filled the air. I pulled back and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." she said, before leaning her head on my chest.