Execution

Alec's POV

As soon as the jet landed, we ran to the Volturi castle slower than usual since we had to wait for Felix, who was complaining about how he had to carry Lance's unconscious body.

"Quit your complaining Felix and let's get a move on!" said Jane, annoyance coating her voice.

Felix mumbled some unintelligent words and picked up the pace, making us arrive in the castle within five minutes. Chelsea was there to greet us.

"Welcome home, Alec, Jane, Felix, Demetri." she said, nodding to us.

"Thank you Chelsea. Please inform the masters that we have a prisoner." I said.

"Lance right? They already know." she said, directing us to the throne room.

Two human servants opened up the door for us and we strode through it.

"Ah...my dear ones...you have returned." said Aro, walking down from his throne to greet us.

"Yes master." we all said in sync.

"And I see that you have brought Lance just as I requested. Very good job." he said, smiling at us.

"Of course master. Thank you." we all said.

Just then, Lance shot up pinned Felix against a wall. Sucks for him, Felix is about two thousand years older than him and had a lot more experience so Lance was pinned within seconds.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Attacking, decapitating, and sexually assaulting a Volturi all lead to death. Shame." said Aro, 'sadly'.

We all smirked at his pathetic attempts to escape.

Felix grabbed his arms and pulled them off, Lance's head following soon after. Throwing his body parts into a fire, a couple human servants came and swept the ash off the clear marble floor.

"You are all excused dear ones." said Aro.

"Yes master." we said.

I put my arm around my beloved sister as we walked down to our room in a peaceful silence.