Love Lasts Forever

Alec's POV

Over the last few days, I have been receiving many extravagant gifts from Jane from black roses to blood candies. Today, I walked into my room and saw a picture of Jane and I together when we were still in love on my bed. She was hugging onto me like her life depended on me. Her head was leaning on my chest, desperate for all my love, warmth, and affection. I was looking down at her with loving eyes, my chin buried in her long cascading hair. She knows that she will never love anyone else like she loved me. And vice versa. I sighed and walked to the throne room towards the heartbroken Jane. Thank goodness, no one else was there. She was just standing off to the side with her head down. I stopped mere millimeters away from her and lifted her chin up. Her eyes were still glued to the floor, refusing to look up to me in shame.

"Look at me Jane." I ordered.

Her eyes flew up to mine.

"I'm sorry if my gifts are bothering you. I will stop sending them if it makes you happy." she said glumly.

I crashed my lips into hers and pulled her body closer to mine. 

Jane's POV

My eyes widened in shock as Alec kissed me roughly, but passionately. I melted into it and tangled my fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss, desperate for more. He lifted me up, still not breaking the blissful moment, and threw me onto the bed in our room. 

-so they did 'it' and I'm not going to elaborate because life is awkward enough and I don't need to make it any more awkward-

I laid on my brother's bare chest, happiness dominating my world. I looked up and my eyes met his.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." he said back.

I smiled ad buried my head in his neck.

Alec's POV

I looked down and saw that Jane was looking back at me, smiling like a child at a candy store. She is so beautiful. I think...yeah. I will. Tomorrow night.