Ep. 2 Fun With Troubled Children

It's hard saying where all our biggest fears started. Fear of rejection didn't exist until we had the desire first, our nightmares coming from the movie we watched the night before, and the ghost wasn't a ghost until it died as a human. Troubled children are scary, and they have been around since Cain and Able. When we think of children, all we want is for them to hold on to that innocence forever, but what do we do when we learn it was never there in the first place. We'll do everything in our power to get through to them, because God forbid we have to strike them with anything. Some can be saved, but for some, that ship has sailed and sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

Ashby, MA - Two days prior to the events of that happened at Blood's Forest, Mary Farnzwerth got up in the middle of the night and felt a bitter cold chill. She got up to check the thermostat and saw that it was almost 70 degrees in her house. And then the lamp in the living room turned itself on. Still half asleep, she walked over and shut it off. As she walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, one of her kitchen knives started to creep up, and then flew just past her head. Startled and stunned, she noticed the rest of kitchen knives floating in a row. Once they all started flying towards her, she screamed and ran for her life. As she ran upstairs to get her kids, all the doors started slamming, and the lights went on and off. She gathered her two kids, and the family ran for their lives out of the house.

. . . . . .

Winchendon, MA - If Diane Moreau asked Tino for his help with anything, he'd normally have no questions, he'd just do it. But just one night before she was sitting in front of him, he got stabbed by a floating tree branch because the Lancaster PD asked for his help out of nowhere. So he was more than a little curious why this woman he hasn't seen in years would need his help. He could see she was in some serious distress as she told him what was going on.

"I remember you telling me you were into the paranormal. How you used to invite me out to Blood's Forest and stuff like that," she said to him.

"Yeah, I was actually there last night. It's why I'm all bashed up right now," he informed her.

"Well, I've always been under the suspicion that the house I grew up in was haunted. I think I remember telling you that before."

"Sounds familiar. Is it getting bad over there? I can take a look. I actually have a business in the works with a friend of mine."

"It's not my house this time, it's my niece," she took a deep breath and continued, "We really think she might be possessed."

"Oh. That's pretty dire."

"I don't know what you guys' rates are, but I just want my niece back."

"It depends on what we're dealing with. But it sounds to me like your niece needs an exorcism. If that's the case, it's Pro Bono. I'm out at 4:30, I can come by. Is she restrained?"

"Yeah. Just like in The Exorcist. It's awful. She kept harming herself, so we had to."

"Well, from what I've read, self inflicted wounds from a demon always heal once the demon's out. They do that to cause despair to host's family."

"Okay. Just tell me what I have to do."

"You have to go into her room, make sure the restraints are tight, and make sure you take out anything that the demon can use as a weapon. They can make shit fly around, so I mean anything. Leave a few bottles of water next to the bed, she's gonna be thirsty as hell because it's so hot."

"Oh, and there's one more thing. It's also why I came to you."

"What's that?"

"The demon," Diane told him, "It asked for you. Not Tino. Marlin Constantino."