Ep. 7 How Ever Long I Stay, I Will Always Love You...

One of the least scary things in the world is love, but too many people are afraid of it anyway. They are afraid if they let love in, their guard will be down and they'll be more vulnerable and far less stoic. The rest of the world is afraid of never having love, and leading an empty life because of a lack of connection with anyone. Let's not forget about the people who are afraid of loving someone in particular because they hate to think about what it says about them. What we don't think about are the ones stuck in an eternity, knowing what they once loved is out of their reach, and can't rest without making sure ones with their lives ahead of them regret their own happiness. Yes, watch out for those ones.

Winchendon, MA - On a cold February night, Sheena and Nick, two teens, were bundled up, walking through the snow in the woods looking for the foundation of what used to be Marchmont Castle. Marchmont was a castle in Winchendon that was torn down because the town couldn't afford to maintain it. Winchendon wasn't exactly known for having a wealthy community, so no one was about to buy it for themselves. Because it was torn down, it was said something dark remained on the foundation.

"Why are we hiking in the woods on a February night again?" Sheena asked.

"Because my thrill seeking girlfriend told me I need to be more adventurous," Nick cracked, "We're looking for the remains of the Marchmont Castle."

"A Castle? In Winchendon?"

"It's just the foundation now. They tore the castle down back in the 50's. But I've been hearing some interesting rumors lately."

"What? Is it haunted or something?" Sheena asked in a silly voice.

"As a matter of fact, it is. Someone was murdered here, and has a burning hatred for this time a year," Nick explained.

"Was he love sick?" Sheena asked.

"I've heard different things. Some say Mr. White caught his wife having an affair and shot the man she cheated with. Some say the butler was killed by a burglar before a dinner with a special someone. But no couple is safe out here," Nick said as they arrived at the foundation, "And that officially means us now."

Sheena looked around in awe, she couldn't believe she was standing where a castle once stood. Nick also brought her out to tell her something important. He had been accepted into Princeton University, but decided not to go because he wanted to stay in Massachusetts with her. He looked into her eyes, and told her prestigious education is everything he ever wanted, but she was. If only they knew something was lurking behind them the whole time.

Just as he was about to tell her "Happy Valentine's Day", an entire group of rust nails came flying at them. They ran, their bleeding wounds made them colder, and a rod came flying at them, and impaled Nick's leg. While helping Nick get up, Sheen looked behind her and saw a bitter young man suddenly appear out of thin air. He was a very angry ghost, dressed as though he was from the early 1900's, with a cut throat, and blood all over his shirt and a darkness around his eyes that was all too appropriate for the energy he gave off.

Things were a little different in an apartment building downtown. Tino was pouring himself a drink after a long days work, but because he liked to let the ice condensate his whiskey before he started drinking, he decided it'd be a good time to go to the apartment upstairs and give his neighbor, Skip, his paycheck. When Skip answered, he looked guilty, as though he had something to hide.

"Tino, I wasn't expecting you," Skip said.

"That's cool, I was just stopping by to give you your cut on these last few cases," Tino told him.

"Oh. A check. Checks are great, I love checks. I wonder why they call them checks. Like, is because "Hey, do I have money? Check"," Skip babbled.

"What'd you do? You drift like this when you're guilty of something."