Burzeks Wedding

Thank you so much for feedback! Let me know what you think! Your ideas and opinions are welcome!

Kim and Hailey took Charlie on a big shopping trip - in a real big wedding shop. Five shop windows full of wedding dresses.

Charlie barely closed her mouth. She never thought there were so many different models. Kim also does not, "Oh, how should I find the perfect dress?"

"You have us." Hailey smiled. They quickly agreed on a classic white. Now it was just the question of which dress fit best.

Charlie walked around the store, touching every single dress. Sometimes they were made of smooth satin, sometimes of cool silk or sheer chiffon.

Kim picked up some clothes. Impatiently, Hailey and Charlie waited. They heard Kim keep muttering that nothing would be right. Hailey invited her to take a look, but Kim refused. First she wanted to find the perfect dress.

Suddenly Kim came out of the dressing room. Her dress has long sleeves and a round neckline. It is quite simple and yet incredibly elegant with its shiny satin fabric.

"You look so beautiful," Charlie said. Hailey agreed and sought out a small veil. Happy, they came out of the store and strolled down the pedestrian street.

"Now you need a dress," Kim smiled. Because Charlie was her flower girl. With great pleasure Charlie even made an air jump. She had a free choice in the children's store. Excited, Charlie ran along between the clothes racks. It took a while to find the right one - a red knee-length dress with a beautiful white bow.

Finally the day of the wedding had come. Hailey helped Charlie get dressed and even braided real flowers into her hair. Charlie turned back and forth in front of the mirror.

"Don't I look great?" She beamed, "Like I'm getting married today."

Jay laughed. He too put on his good suit. Hailey stared at her boyfriend. Why did he look so sexy in such suits? She fell around her boyfriend's neck, kissing him.

"Eww," Charlie grimaced. It is always so disgusting when adults kiss each other.

Jay and Hailey communicated with their eyes. As Hailey kissed Charlie's cheek on the left, Jay came from the other side.

"Eww slobber," she complained, wiping the kiss marks with her hand in despair.

"One day you'll love it," Hailey laughed.

"Never," Charlie said. She picked up a large piece of paper and enthusiastically showed her father and Hailey her wedding planning.

A few days ago she painted her own wedding on a large piece of paper. She designed a temporary guest list, a dress and a beautiful wedding carriage, which is pulled by pretty horses. So she will one day go to church. And this church must be far away, so that the way is not too short. Of course, she also drew herself as Jay will lead them to the altar.

Hailey lolled over Jay's shoulder and could not help but grinning, "My Gosh, Charlie, you are so cute!" She gushed.

"Hailey, you'll be my flower girl!" Charlie exclaimed enthusiastically, "And Kim!"

"Oh okay, then I'm honored and who pays the wedding?" Hailey asked curiously. Charlie's idea may have looked great, but it will certainly cost a fortune as she drew it.

"Well Daddy! He goes to work, after all, "Charlie said.

"Ha! I hope you choose a rich man, or later make good money, because I definitely don't pay the wedding," Jay said. But the idea with the wedding carriage with the endless number of horses and the castle already costs way too much money. Unless they celebrate in Disneyland.

On the way to the church, Jay again explained that Charlie should only sit quiet for an hour. Charlie sighed and clarified to her father that she could not act at home. Charlie yawned secretly. It took too long for her taste. Why did the pastor have to talk so much? Was not there a summary? And then it was time. Charlie and another girl were allowed to sprinkle flowers. They walked slowly in front of the bride and groom. Charlie reached into the basket of white flowers and spread it on the floor.

Outside the church images were shot with the couple. Adam and Kim alone, with family, with friends and with the flower girls. An old vintage car with Antonio as chauffeur was waiting for the wedding couple. He will bring the couple to the party location.

"We don't want to say big words. We are very happy that you all has come and the buffet is open," Adam grinned, who had only one picture in mind that day - his great love Kim.

There were hot and cold dishes. Salads, pasta and much more. Charlie much preferred to eat dessert. There was tiramisu, fruit salads and ice cream. Not to mention the wedding cake.

To the chagrin of Jay, Charlie even caught the bouquet of flowers that Kim threw.

"Well, Halstead, save your money. Your daughter wants to marry. "Kevin grinned.

"Yeah, but not in the next 30 years," Jay said, sipping beer.

"Then we will probably not marry anymore," Hailey laughed and clarified her friend first, "Whoever catches the bouquet is known to be the next to marry."

"But in 30 years I'm too old!" Charlie complained. To marry at the age of 35 was no longer worthwhile.

"You have to come in our old age to know what's old." Hank laughed.

The music rang through the hall as Kim and Adam moved slowly in time. She had her head on his chest and closed her eyes to listen to the melody and his heartbeat at the same time.

They got married. Finally.

Smiling, Kim lifted her head and looked up at him as he led her to the music. There was a smile on his face as well.

Charlie grabbed Jay's hand and tried to move her dad to the dance floor, but she just had no chance against the older one.

"Daddy, I want to dance, too," Charlie pouted.

"Come on, Jay. You can go dancing with your daughter," Hailey grinned.

"You just want to see how I embarrass myself," Jay said.

"That'll be fun," Kevin laughed.

"Daddy!" Charlie whined as she still tried to drag her dad to the dance floor. However, the 5-year-old has little success against an adult man.

"All dancing!" She complained and crossed her arms over her chest.

Adam and Kim, Trudy and Mouch, Hermann and Cindy, Sylvie and Antonio, Kelly and Stella.

Jay sighed. Why did the child each time have a puppy face? She knows he could not contradict her.

"Well one dance." Jay said and followed his little daughter.

Either Charlie was way too small or Jay too big, at least the dancing was amusing. Charlie reached for Jays. He gently tried to lead the little girl without stepping on her feet. After a while, Jay was replaced by Kevin.

"May I ask you to dance?" Jay asked politely, offering her his hand. Hailey laughed and immediately grabbed his hand. The arms wrapped around Jay's neck, they moved in time to the music.

"I didn't know you were such a great dancer," she smirked.

"You do not know a lot," Jay grinned, pressing a kiss on her forehead.

For a while, they just kept dancing and enjoying that little moment of closeness and peace on this otherwise turbulent looked at Jay. His eyes were as bright as his smile.

"I love you," Hailey breathed.

"I love you too" Jay whispered.