Birthday

Bruce wakes up and looks over the side of his bed and sees the time.
8:36am
He smiles to himself. Today was selina birthday. Selina and him weren't together but she lived in the manor after they rebuilt it. There was no denying that there was something between them but they where both not ready to admit it to each other. Sure Bruce had told Alfred and he told him to tell her but Bruce was to scared to admit it.
Bruce walks down the hallway and down to Selina's room. He opens the door and sees her sleeping in her bed. He creeps around the bed and stands in front of her (sounds creepy I know). He crouch's down and puts his hand on her hair.
"Selina you need to get up" he whispers. She moves a little.
"Selina come on" he says. She groans.
"Go away" she says. He chuckles.
"Come on it's your birthday I have a day planned out and it starts now so come on" he says. She groans and opens her eyes and looks at him. She looks at the clock.
"Why So early" she says. He chuckles a little.
"Trust me it'll be worth it" he says. She groans before getting up. She takes Bruce's hand as he helps her up. She let's go of his hand and they both walk down to the kitchen.
They both walk in and Selina sees balloons up.
"Happy birthday miss Kyle" Alfred says. She smiles at him.
"Thanks Alfred" she says sitting down. Bruce sits down next to her.
"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Selina
Happy birthday to you" Bruce and Alfred sing. She smiles at them. She goes to blow out the candles but Bruce blows them out for her. He grins at her and she chuckles.
Alfred walks over and cuts the cake.
"Here you go Master Bruce Miss Kyle" he says handing them the plate with the cake.
"Thank you Alfred" Bruce says. Selina nods.
"Now you eat that and I have to go and make a phone call" he says before leaving the room. Selina takes a bite out of her cake. Bruce chuckles.
"What" she asks. He shakes his head.
"Nothing" he says. She shrugs and continues to eat her cake.

"Master Bruce can you come help me with this" she hears Alfred says.
"Yes Alfred" Bruce says as he gets up and walks out of the kitchen. She eats a bit of her cake when she sees Bruce walk in with a kitten.

"Oh my god" she says getting up and walking over to him

"Happy birthday" he says. She smiles and takes the kitten.
"What are you doing with this kitten. Who does she belong to" she asks.
"She's yours" he says. She looks up at him.
"Seriously" she says. He nods. She laughs and gives him a quick peck on the lips.
"Thank you" she says as she plays with the kitten. He smiles.
"So Miss Kyle What are you going to name the little thing" Alfred asks as he comes into the kitchen. She looks at the kitten.
"Wednesday" she says. Alfred raises an eyebrow.
"Wednesday" he asks in confusion.
"Like Wednesday Adams" Bruce asks. She nods. He smiles.
"Suits her" he says as he pets the cat in Selina's arm.

Selina sits in the study as she pets Wednesday who is sleeping in her bed that is on the couch. She smiles at the cat. Bruce walks in and sees her. He smiles at her. He sits down next to her. She looks up at him and smiles.
"Thank you this is the best birthday I have ever had" she says. He nods at her.
"I wanted it to be special" he says. She gives him a smile before leaning into him a kiss on the lips. It was quick but enough. Bruce opens his eyes and looks at Selina's.
"Selina What are we" he asks. She moves her head to the side.
"What do you want us to be" she asks.
"I want to be with you because I love you. And anyone who can't see it is blind because I love you so much it hurts" he says. She chuckles.
"Your sappy kid" she says. He smiles at her.
"Selina What do you feel for me" he asks. She smiles at him.
"I love you" she says. He leans forward and kisses her.

The perfect birthday.