You left me

Major spoilers from last nights episode ahead also I'm still crying over last nights episode. I'm not the only one. Also comment ideas for the next one shot you may be able to get it written and published by me.
———————————————
Selina walks into the GCPD looking for Bruce.
"Have you seen Bruce" she asks Harper. Harper looks at her before going into her draw and pulling out a letter.
"He told me to give this to you" she says. Selina takes it and walks away. Selina opens it and reads it. She breathes out a shaky breathe before running out of the GCPD

Selina runs to the airport. She opens the door and sees a plane in the air. She knows that is Bruce and she knows that he left her. She looks over and sees a figure standing near a car. She runs over and sees that it's Alfred. Alfred turns and sees her running. She stops in front of the man. He gives her a sympathetic look.
"Why" she asks.
"He want to protect Gotham. You. Me. This is the only way in his mind" he says. A tear rolls down her face and Alfred puts an arm around her as she cries.
"I never got to tell him I loved him" she cries. The man hugs her.

10 years later...

Bruce sits in the car as Alfred drives him back to the manor. The car ride was silent no words where said.
"The manor took a year to reconstruct. It's exactly the same as it once was" Alfred says. Bruce nods.
"How's everyone been" Bruce asks.
"Jim, Lee and Barbara have been raising Barbara. Barbara just turned 10 years old I had the honour of going to her birthday party to help Lee and Barbara. Lucius has been helping looking after Wayne enterprises for you" he says.
"And Selina" Bruce asks turning to the man. Alfred keeps his eyes on the road.
"Selina I haven't seen in a month or so. She stayed at me for a while after you left and then she took over the sirens club for Barbara. She comes and visits me once a week at the manor sometimes she stays the night and then leaves after breakfast. Since you left she has been so broken. What happened broke the little minx." Alfred says. Bruce turns to him and nods.
"She hates me doesn't she" Bruce asks looking at Alfred. Alfred sighs.
"She doesn't hate you Bruce she is just hurt. You never said goodbye to her. And she never got to tell her what she wanted to" he asks. Bruce looks at him in confusion.
"What did she want to tell me".
"I think if you see her then you should ask her yourself" Alfred says.

Bruce sits in the study. Alfred was right about the manor. Everything was exactly like it once was. Everything was in the same place. It had been a few days since Bruce had returned and he had been inside the manor to stay away from the press. His days where just like they where when he was younger. Wake up. Have breakfast. Train with Alfred. Do some more work on the crime in Gotham. Just like it was after his parents murder.

Bruce writes down something's on a peice of paper for work when he here the window open. He turns his head and sees a women walk into the room. His heart stops when he sees who it is. She was still doing it like all of those years ago.
"Selina" he says. The women's head moves quickly in the direction of the man who was sitting in the chair.
"Bruce" she says. In shock that the man that she loves and hasn't seen in 10 years is sitting there only feet away. He stands up and walks over to her.
"I missed you" he says as he stands in front of her looking into her green eyes.
He feels a sting in his cheek as his head is waked to the side. He looks at her in shock as she gives him a angry look.
"How could you leave me like that. How could you just walk out like that. I woke up after what happened to find you and your clothes gone. I've never got dressed so fast in my life because I had a feeling of what was happening and when I read that letter I knew. I never got to tell you that I loved you. You left me and broke my heart and I hate y..." she gets cut off by Bruce pressing his lips to hers. She leans back a little before wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I love Selina. I'm so sorry that I left you. I had to for the greater good of you, Alfred, Gotham. It was better for me to be gone. I promise to never leave you again" he says.
"Why did you leave without telling me. You should have told me I would have come" she says. He shakes his head.
"Selina you are better here in Gotham not out with me" he says. She places a hand on his face.
"Your my home Bruce. My everything. I would move across the world just to be with you because I love you" She Says. He smiles before kissing her again.