Chapter 11

The next day we were in our car, driving to our new estate. It was huge, ginormous. With seven bedrooms, 5 more than we actually needed. We decided to just leave them be.

That night when I was falling asleep in my big, beautiful room, all I was thinking of was Peeta and the kids. I was worried about them. And how I was lying to them; I could be home right now.

In the morning I woke up and crept through the hallway to Gale's room. I saw that he was still sleeping, so I decided to make him breakfast-a very extravagant breakfast at that.

Gale slowly made his way down the stairs to a plate of steaming hot biscuits, eggs, sausages, and even hot chocolate. I know Gale doesn't like coffee.

After the amazing breakfast, Gale and I decided to meet the new neighbors. We are in a new neighborhood now, away from the mayor.

There are tons of neighbors, our block is huge! We decided that it would be strange to knock on their doors empty handed, so Gale and I baked cookies. They were so delicious that I wanted to keep them all for myself.

Just as we were going to walk out the door, the sky turned a bright red. In big black letters, the sky read:

WANTED:MOCKINGJAY KATNISS EVERDEEN FOR MURDER AND THEFT

PRIZE:1MILLION DOLLARS