Chapter 12

Gale started backing away from me.

"Gale! Do you really think that's true?"

"I don't know. I'm just making sure," he said, taking his spot next to me.

"It's obviously the mayor, trying to scare us off."

"Well, we have to get out of here." Gale looked at me.

"Yeah, where did you get this idea to move here? No, where did I go wrong for signing the contract?" I just collapsed to my knees and started bawling.

Gale tried to comfort me, but I really needed Peeta and my family.

"And what else was I thinking, for lying to my family and staying when I could be home with them?" Saying this made me cry even harder.

Gale rushed me to the airport and found our pilot.

"Hurry," he said, I knew he wouldn't believe it.

"Thanks." I said, and sat down. I let out a sigh of relief. Then I saw Gale outside. He was waving goodbye and looking directly into my eyes. He was staying. I was going to call for him, but it was too late. The plane was already off the ground and police helicopters were taking off. We had to hurry, if we made the right turn at the right time they would lose us.

Hopefully.

Hey guys!!! 35 reads like what😱Can you guys please comment right here if you would like me to post more of It's Not Fair or this, or post them at the time? 💕Oh and does anyone wanna do S4S and get a shoutout in one of the next few chapters?