Prologue:

Prologue:

Thursday June 15, 2006:
It was Thursday June 15th, JaMari had just graduated from college, (KU: Knowles University), three weeks ago and was just chillin’ at home watch T.V. with no classes and not having to be at work, (he works at a recordin’ studio as an audio engineer in the day and at night he was a Club Promoter), for other week, he decided to check his messages, since he turn his cell phone off the night before, (not wantin’ to talk to anyone).

JaMari had two messages:

The first one from his lil’ sister Khia askin’ him if she and her boifriend Maliki could come stay with him for awhile.

JaMari and Khia really didn’t get along so JaMari knew that Khia had to be desperate if she was askin’ him for help.

Khia told JaMari that she didn’t have anywhere else to go and that she would really appreciate it if he let them stay with him and that they wouldn’t be any trouble at all and wouldn’t get in his way.

It wasn't like he didn’t have the room his roommate & bestfriend LaShay, had just moved out, and moved back in wit her fiancée/babydaddy, who is also JaMari’s other bestfriend Jaheim.

So he had an extra room that they could use, JaMari originally going to tell Khia no.

But JaMari reluctantly told Khia that she and her boifriend Maliki could stay with him until they could find another place to stay.

JaMari changed his mind, after his paternal (his Father’s Dad), grandfather (who was his second message), asking if would let Khia and her boifriend stay with him as favor to him.

-

(JaMari Knight)

(JaMari Knight)

JaMari Christopher Knight is a 22y.o. Afro-Native American, male. JaMari is Bi-Sexual and he likes being a Verse-Top. JaMari has a Chocolate skin complexion, hair’s Brown (in locks), with Hazel eyes. JaMari stands at 6'3", he has a tight & toned muscular athletic body and a phat round bubble ass.
__
JaMari is very laidback, easygoin’ and fun to be around, until you piss him off and then he’s your worst nightmare. JaMari’s sexy eyes,makes girls and boys knees weak, their pussy’s wet and dick’s hard, his eyes are hypnotic and seducing which he always uses to his advantage. If you allow him to stare at you long enough, your clothes will be off and you won't even notice.
-

JaMari and Khia are half-brutha and sista, they have the same Father.

They’ve never gotten along their Father cheated on JaMari’s Mom with Khia’s Mom, but got back together with JaMari’s Mom.

Khia wanted their Dad with her Mom and didn’t like the fact that he was with JaMari’s Mom and not hers.

At first JaMari didn’t like the fact that Khia was even born and when he was younger he wouldn’t even call her sista he would say she was his Father’s Lil’ Bitch of a Mistake.

JaMari had never met Khia’s boifriend Maliki and all that he knew about him was that he had just got out of jail and that he went to prison for drug possession.

Khia and Maliki moved in with JaMari a week and a day later on Friday June 23, 2006.

Khia and Maliki were moving in with JaMari, ‘cause, Khia’s Mom put her out after she found out that she was pregnant and they couldn’t go to Maliki’s house, ‘cause his Stepdad didn’t want him there, so Maliki moved in with Khia and her Mom, until Khia’s Mom put them out.